bzl.co

Add a thread

Good equips good to go for?

Phantom Forum Talk about Phantom

Phantom4Sake Level 161 Reboot Night Walker 4
Hey everyone, so I made a Phantom a 3 weeks ago and I got it to level 80. I worked from some mesos and my friend helped me out. I spent about idk, 70mill? on ab ring, 2%luk belt, 3%luk earrings, the level 70 cane(clean), clean level 70thief hat(forgot what it was callled T.T but it sucks) a thief suit which gives me a few dex, crappy shoe...(ima replace them soon cause their level 40 T.T) mushroom kingdom gloves with 2 attack(just need it for the attack), default cape with +2luk and +2dex(I want to get presidential ballooon but so rare ) no accessory , and android with a 4 attack gold heart that i crafted . I only have 4mill right now and im trying to go for belts to earn more mesos or if im lucky, get a good one to use for my phantom. Help me out? Im in chaos and its so hard to get mesos and what equips should I strive for? @.@ my luk right now is i think aroudnd 425-440 and i think my dex is 117.
Posted: November 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 4

Replies

Don't be silly just hang in there till tempest.
Nov 02 2012
well, i have 62 base dex, and buffs with equips gets me to 117...
Nov 02 2012
62 base dex is still really high.

you can try to craft level 40 thief tops/bottoms and hope for some %LUK potentials.
Nov 02 2012
i played today and now my dex is 70 because im planning to get empress equips and i want to make sure i can wear them. also, making belts to get %luk is really hard because for the pass few weeks, i made about 800 belts and only 3 of them were 3% luk only... it depends on luck basically which i hate.....
Nov 02 2012

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.