MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Good equips good to go for?

MapleStory Forums : Phantom : Talk about the Phantom Thief Legend

Nov 02 12
Chaos Blade Master
Auxied
Hey everyone, so I made a Phantom a 3 weeks ago and I got it to level 80. I worked from some mesos and my friend helped me out. I spent about idk, 70mill? on ab ring, 2%luk belt, 3%luk earrings, the level 70 cane(clean), clean level 70thief hat(forgot what it was callled T.T but it sucks) a thief suit which gives me a few dex, crappy shoe...(ima replace them soon cause their level 40 T.T) mushroom kingdom gloves with 2 attack(just need it for the attack), default cape with +2luk and +2dex(I want to get presidential ballooon but so rare ) no accessory , and android with a 4 attack gold heart that i crafted . I only have 4mill right now and im trying to go for belts to earn more mesos or if im lucky, get a good one to use for my phantom. Help me out? Im in chaos and its so hard to get mesos and what equips should I strive for? @.@ my luk right now is i think aroudnd 425-440 and i think my dex is 117.
MapleStory Screen: Db using corsair skill?