MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 02 12
KradiaGMS Aran 4
slayermma
Ok I have been looking for a NON-DUPED one of these forever... does anyone have 1 of these i will pay money if i have to... but do they still even give these out? Thank you for any and all help
MapleStory Screen: Hard working dragon...
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Nov 02 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
Aznapwned
How would u check if it was duped item or not?
Nov 02 12
Broa Mechanic 4
TehResisting
cyberdudelol: How would u check if it was duped item or not?

Buy right after someone gaches it, you can't check otherwise. There's also the chance that the person has bought duped ones and just gached one..

OT: Unduped shouldn't matter for dragons, back in March or so, the major Dragon dupes never got deleted.
Nov 02 12*
KradiaGMS Aran 4
slayermma
bcuz the person selling u knows if it is or isnt trust me f3

Edit: mine got deleted the one i bought that was duped and my OWN that i bought with nx got erased and was refused to be payed back by nexon f3
Nov 02 12
Galicia F/P Arch Mage
bleve
People that see you riding it will still assume it's a duped version anyway.
MapleStory Screen: Lvl 211 F/P - 2m-2m MapleStory Video: F/p arch mage vs chaos vellum
Nov 02 12
KradiaGMS Aran 4
slayermma
i really care less what a bunch of random people think... i just miss riding my old dragon >:[ people called me dragon man... cuz i ride around on a dragon 24/7 and an ht otherwise... it doesnt make sense without my mount
Nov 02 12
Galicia F/P Arch Mage
bleve
Pendant: Yes, because owning something a billion other people have invokes the voice of hatred from all the non-dupe nay-sayers.
Especially when it comes to flying dragons that do nothing.

Why would it even matter what people thought, not that anyone who see's a dragon goes, "Wow must be duped not cool at all omg."

Why does it matter if it's duped anyways. Once used the item ID disappears as it turns into a unique mount ID.

Get off my nuts. I never said anything regarding the item itself, just what people would assume.
MapleStory Screen: Lvl 211 F/P - 2m-2m MapleStory Video: F/p arch mage vs chaos vellum
Nov 02 12*
KradiaGMS Aran 4
slayermma
i just honestly like the mount cuz its fun to play around on like taunting people at crocks or taunting people at bw ( not that im being mean but its just fun XD) and pendant I LOVE your name

ediT: you guys please don't turn my thread into a fight i just want a dragon again ;(
Nov 02 12
DemethosGMS Evan 10th Growth
zeroinfinii
go mad gachaponing for one

i got a pritty good run today from gachapon

new gach is ftw if you use say about 10+ tickets

best bet for items is to save money and go on a mass gach run... the more tickets the more you can hit it big

or wait till someone gets one and run do not walk to them and hope they want to sell it and be ready to pay 2b+
PS3/PS4 Screen: Last Day of DFO
Nov 02 12
KradiaGMS Aran 4
slayermma
infinteZero: go mad gachaponing for one

i got a pritty good run today from gachapon

new gach is ftw if you use say about 10+ tickets

best bet for items is to save money and go on a mass gach run... the more tickets the more you can hit it big

or wait till someone gets one and run do not walk to them and hope they want to sell it and be ready to pay 2b+

Im not going on the off chance of spending 30$ and not getting it... i want it 100% sure... ill pay 25$ irl, 30k nx, or 2b.... any of the 3 suit me... just get me my dragon
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login