MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 03 12
Scania Dawn Warrior 3
Kairuke
I've been trying to play maplestory for awhile now, but I'm never able to get past the login screen. If I try to log in without using the website, I enter my password and click log in but it freezes for a few seconds then closes without an error. If I log in through the website then start it, it goes to the world selection page but doesn't display any worlds and closes within a few minutes without an error... anyone know what's wrong, or how I could fix it?

I've tried reinstalling.. I have directx 9 and everything..
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Nov 03 12*
Windia I/L Arch Mage
PurpleMatter
Has this been happening for multiple instances, or just this one time?

I haven't crashed in a good couple of months so it could be a client-side glitch. You can always try the alternative to logging in though if that helps.
MapleStory Video: Hey Dunas- Creepers & TNT
Nov 03 12
Windia I/L Arch Mage
iMeghan

KEYLOGGERRRRR.
Nov 03 12
Scania Dawn Warrior 3
Kairuke
It's been happening every time I try to play.
Nov 03 12
Windia Bishop
0oHerao0
It happens to me a lot. But it usually work for me after the first time it crash. You only need to restart the game for 2 or 3 times thats all.
MapleStory Screen: New Dojo Time - 6:46 MapleStory Video: Level 210 bishop dojo windia Maple Story: Stop quitting maple, cuz you can't be freeloader a...
Nov 03 12
Scania Battle Mage 4
Porketta
Same things happening to me. Keep getting error 11004. ):
Nov 03 12
Scania Dawn Warrior 3
Kairuke
I've restarted the game multiple times and I still have the same issue *sigh*
Nov 03 12
Scania Xenon 4
XDnon
what is your windows version?