52 atk 6 luk scarab
4 z rings
10 atk u/h brown wg

I'm switching to low 70's craven at 100

currently level 92

December 16, 2010

5 Comments • Newest first

robinutoday

I'm going back to my hermit I think melée is boring.

Reply December 16, 2010
robinutoday

Ok well I'm almost level thirty. I wonder if I can borrow some of rons db equips like his daggers like his asura dagger and maybe his DT at 80. Hey when your looking for % luk equips tell me if you see and khanjars

Reply December 16, 2010
PitchBlack0

Why didn't you just remake him then with a more "bandit" name o-0 and I can't atm ask kamar or ron I'm studying for/taking my finals.

Reply December 16, 2010
robinutoday

Hey I started a bandit as my first melée char so add me to guild name is spearbroz was supposed to be a spearman

Reply December 16, 2010
PitchBlack0

How much money do you have atm guildie o-0
Edit: Im going to need that earring back soon btw. Also as for upgrades heres my opinion, just wait till lv100 for the craven your claw is fine, get a mon at 110 till then stick with dep, get a new pair of earrings *Cough* that have % luk and if you can some dex as well not much to really do but get some % luck other than that not much you can do imo.
Edit #2: I completly ignored your cape and shoes those really need to be upgraded. Sell your pac and try and get a % luk cape scrolled for dex or scroll it yourself as for shoes get a theif shoe and since i know you need the shoes to use your other equips get a low enough shoe that you can have (maybe) some % luk and some dex you can maker shoes with more dex than that with less than 6m.

Reply December 16, 2010 - edited