MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 05 12
KradiaEMS Battle Mage 4
BattleRytter
I don't know if this is in the right section, but I would appreciate a fast answer.

If i use it on my 2l staff that has 2 lines I wanna keep, will it do the same thing as a
premium cube, or will I keep the lines I already have?
New thread Replies
Nov 05 12
Bellocan Battle Mage 4
Bamofdaday
Totally off. Read description again.
Nov 05 12*
Bera I/L Arch Mage
segumisama
It has a 10% chance (I believe) to add an additional potential line, and by this i do NOT mean a third line of normal pot, but ONE line of ADDITIONAL potential that is completely separate from normal potential.

If it fails it destroys the item. Completely not worth it. Don't use it.
MapleStory Screen: Segumisama and bokuwaomar's marriage
Nov 05 12*
KradiaEMS Battle Mage 4
BattleRytter
OMG, its not the one that gives additional potential. It's the one you get from a certain amount of enlightening cube shards........

EDIT: I asked a month ago or so why it didn't give me additional potential becaus I wanted 2 additional lines.
Nov 05 12
Broa Demon Slayer 4
UnMatchdSwaG
it just has a 50% chance of adding an additional line if you only have 2lines of regular potential. It will not reset your current potential
Nov 05 12*
KradiaEMS Battle Mage 4
BattleRytter
JustYourAvgNiG It's just that people told me that i would get a 3rd line from it with a 50% chance, that's why I'm aksing.
And thanks for actually replying in a normal way and filling me in with the information.

EDIT: Segumisama it doesn't destroy the item, so it's better to try than to not try.
Nov 05 12*
Broa Bishop
Javijapl1
Segumisama: It has a 10% chance (I believe) to add an additional potential line, and by this i do NOT mean a third line of normal pot, but ONE line of ADDITIONAL potential that is completely separate from normal potential.

If it fails it destroys the item. Completely not worth it. Don't use it.
Learn to read before anwsering questions... She is talking about these: White Awakening Stamp
Not these: Silver/Golden Potential Slot Carver
MapleStory Screen: Subani's mystic cauldron - m.atk 200buff MapleStory Video: Post-RED Bishop Bossing
Nov 05 12
KradiaEMS Battle Mage 4
BattleRytter
lucholapl t's not a white awakening stamp, but a silver one. I think JustYourAvgNiG is the one who is right here.
Nov 05 12
Broa Bishop
Javijapl1
BinkanBanas I know it was the silver one. I meant the function of the stamp itself. The silver one is 50% rate without resenting the current lines.
MapleStory Screen: Subani's mystic cauldron - m.atk 200buff MapleStory Video: Post-RED Bishop Bossing
Nov 05 12
KradiaEMS Battle Mage 4
BattleRytter
lucholapl so it actually does add a 3rd line? o_o

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login