L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
MapleStory Forums : Mechanic : Talk about the Mechanic class
Nov 08 12
Broa Mechanic 4
AegisArmor
Fiel's Extractions

For those who are not Korean/cannot read Korean, these are the translated Fiel extractions of Mechanic Hyper Skills by me. If you guys happen to see an error or something seems off, post it here or PM me. I'll try to get it fixed asap. Now, on to the skills!

The skills are in order, while skipping all the common Hyper Skills.

Laser Blast - Reinforce
Laser Blast damage +20%, totaling to 520%.
Icon

Amplifier AF-11 - Persist
Increases placement time by 10 seconds, totaling to 100 seconds.
Icon

Magnetic Field - Reinforce Please note that this is not a new skill. Rock 'n Shock in KMS is called Magnetic Field.
Increases damage by 20%, totaling to 220%.
Icon

Magnetic Field - Cooldown Reduce
Decreases the cooldown time by 50%, making the cooldown a total of 90 seconds.
Icon

Magnetic Field - Persist
Increases placement time by 20 seconds, for a total of 80 seconds.
Icon

Amplifier AF-11 - Extra Target
Hits two extra targets. (I'm not sure about this one, I believe it's talking about the number of targets it hits when it explodes.)
Icon

Amplifier AF-11 - Reinforce
Increases Amplifier's explosion damage by 20%.
Icon

Will of Liberty
Resistance's 50k Increase on Damage Cap skill.
Icon
Effect

Distortion Field
Our active Hyper skill, Damage 300%, hits one time to 8 mobs, lasting 4 seconds with a cooldown time of 8 seconds.
I can't tell if that 300% damage is a joke; our Laser Blast has no cooldown and hits 520% x 5 after the Hyper Skills. We'll have to see how this actually works, maybe it hits the monsters at an extremely fast rate? I don't know.
Icon
Effect

Reactive Metal Armor
For 180 seconds, increases HP by 30%, increases minimum and maximum damage by 30%. Looks like we're upgrading to Nuclear material. Strangely it doesn't have a cooldown... Permanent 30% increase anyone?
Icon
Effect

Laser Blast - Extra Target
Laset Blast hits two more targets for a total of 10 targets.
Icon

Laser Blast - Bonus Attack
Laser Blast's number of hits are increased by one for a total of 5 hits.
Icon

Summary:
Even though it may not seem that great at first glance, it's a huge improvement. The overall damage boost is pretty big, and we all love that. Distortion Field was a bit of a let down, but seeing how we already have Giant Robot SG-88, I suppose they can't give us another explode-everything-on-the-map skill. They seem to really want us to use Rock 'n Shock a lot though...Luckily, with the Reduce Cooldown, Increase Time, Robot Mastery and our Mechanic character card on Rock 'n Shock, it'll have no cooldown. Lastly, Laser Blast is just awesome now. 520% x 5 to one, and if we were to assume a situation where there are ten mobs perfectly lined up for you (haha not very likely, but regardless), that'll be 26,000% damage per laser. If that kind of situation did come up, even a Mech with only 10k range would be hitting 2,600,000 in total per laser! And that's without Amp, OverTune, Reactive Metal Armor.

What are your opinions on the skills?

Credits to:
Fiel of SouthPerry for the extractions.
Me for translations.
Kazzooey for minor fix in translation.
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Nov 08 12
Yellonde Marksman
8ths
Thank you very very much for this Much easier than sifting through google translate
New MapleStory Screen: Nexon hates f/p mages New MapleStory Video: Root Abyss Animated Epic
Nov 08 12*
Broa Mechanic 4
AegisArmor
Ecyz: Thank you very very much for this Much easier than sifting through google translate

No problem. Pictures coming up soon.

EDIT: Icons and Effects are up.
Nov 08 12*
Khaini Cannoneer 4
DreadLeer
I don't think the Amplifier increases damage by 20%. I've looked on Southperry, Leafre, and the extractions and they all say that it is just +20% damage upon explosion.
New MapleStory Screen: If maple is damaging your health New Anime/Manga Video: Best ed of the fall season
Nov 08 12
Broa Mechanic 4
AegisArmor
Kazzooey: I don't think the Amplifier increases damage by 20%. I've looked on Southperry, Leafre, and the extractions and they all say that it is just +20% damage upon explosion.

Yeah you're right. That was my mistake. Fixed.
Nov 08 12*
Khaini Cannoneer 4
DreadLeer
And how did you come up with the +30% Minimum/Maximum damage on Reactive Armor? The extractions say +30% Hp, Damage Reduction, and it mentions "state hit" which I would only assume Status Resistance. Also it's clearly a survivability skill so why would they put +30% Minimum/Maximum damage on it? And min/max damage only applies to critical damage or weapon mastery which it mentions neither of the two.
You're wrong on the damage boost to Laser Blast. It is not 520% per hit, it is a 20% total damage increase which turns it into 600% total per hit.
New MapleStory Screen: If maple is damaging your health New Anime/Manga Video: Best ed of the fall season
Nov 08 12*
Arcania Dawn Warrior 4
SouICreeper
Reactive Metal Armor might be a toggle skill like i/l and f/p which is nice.

i would actually rather have the damage reduction then the damage. since mech is a bit squishy later
New MapleStory Video: Kmst 1.2.501--blaze wizard&night walker vs. root abyss
Nov 08 12
Scania Angelic Buster 4
ziiey
i'm kinda dissapointed by the extra skills they are just mainly focused on amplifier , they could have been a little bit more creative.
and lets hope they make disortion field a little bit more clear -,-
New MapleStory Screen: 100 castelan toad kill mark New MapleStory Video: Xenon killing horntail
Nov 09 12
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI
I´m disappointed af.
New PS3/PS4 Screen: New The Division Screenshots! New PS3/PS4 Video: Uncharted 4 Teaser
Nov 09 12
Khaini Bishop
Dimei
look here if you don't understand extractions,also, I think that Mecha hyper skills are total crap, srry for you gaise. Well, this is kms, there's still hope they change them.
New MapleStory Screen: Empress is occupied New MapleStory Video: KMST[1.2.434] Lv.126 Battle Mage Vs Future Tokyo Boss
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login