MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 09 12
Windia Angelic Buster 4
DreanBuster
Angelic Burster
(beginner) Soul Contract's damage buff has been decreased from 100% to 60% for Angelic Burster, 50% to 30% for linked characters
(2nd job) Affinity II's passive damage increase has been removed
(3rd job) Affinity III's passive damage increase has been decreased from 30% to 20%
(3rd job) Soul Seeker's number of forms released has been decreased from 4 to 2, chance to regenerate has been decreased from 80% to 70%
(4th job) Affinity IV's damage buff has been decreased from 50% to 30%
(4th job) Finitura Fettuccia's damage has been decreased from 5000% to 4000%, Recharge chance has been decreased from 80% to 50%
(4th job) Primal Roar's damage has been decreased from 1100% to 1000%, Recharge chance has been decreased from 50% to 40%

Taken from The Orange Mushroom Blog

Thoughts? (>; -; )>
PC Games Screen: Paper umbreon!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Nov 09 12
Khaini Night Lord
Chubsin
I wish Nexon would just skip the OP stage and move onto the less OP stage once the job is released.
MapleStory Screen: @grendel thanks
Nov 09 12
Scania Wild Hunter 4
arrows4eva1
Chubsin: I wish Nexon would just skip the OP stage and move onto the less OP stage once the job is released.

yeah... and im god :} nexon likes to waste time
Nov 09 12
Bera Evan 10th Growth
Zakaerys
Ah, the cycle. In a year or so, she'll be stronger than she ever could have been on release. Just look at Mechanics and Demon Slayers xD
Nov 09 12
Windia Aran 4
ArcShaco
these nerfs wont even hurt angelic burster at all
Nov 09 12
Windia Blade Master
SoulStew3
thats weak mine idea is better.
MapleStory Screen: So much block in windia
Nov 09 12
Bera Mercedes 4
faimari
SpankDracula: these nerfs wont even hurt angelic burster at all
This. Once u start spamming soul seeker it wont matter that there is 2 instead of 4, and that is the only significant nerf.
MapleStory Screen: My first ever ht solo
Nov 10 12*
Broa Angelic Buster 4
Finiture
SpankDracula XMatXZerkX

There's no limit to how many Soul Seeker projectiles you can have, so this nerf basically halves Angelic Burster's DPM.

I think this nerf was definitely called for, glad to see Angelic Burster's not freaking ridiculous in terms of damage any more.
Nov 10 12
Scania Bow Master
EthicalLife
Anthoy84: SpankDracula XMatXZerkX

There's no limit to how many Soul Seeker projectiles you can have, so this nerf basically halves Angelic Burster's DPM.

I think this nerf was definitely called for, glad to see Angelic Burster's not freaking ridiculous in terms of damage any more.

Except it still is. Soul Seeker caps at 10m per hit. They're still better than every job created before them.
Nov 10 12
Scania Phantom 4
Sheepes
This is Nexon's way of saying spend more money on cubes and etc to get your damage back
MapleStory Screen: Qtbammbam MapleStory Video: Reconcile presents..
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login