bzl.co

Add a thread

Angelic Buster Nerf

Angelic Buster Forum Talk about Angelic Buster

DreanBurster Level 203 Windia Kinesis 4 Boundless Guild
Angelic Burster
(beginner) Soul Contract's damage buff has been decreased from 100% to 60% for Angelic Burster, 50% to 30% for linked characters
(2nd job) Affinity II's passive damage increase has been removed
(3rd job) Affinity III's passive damage increase has been decreased from 30% to 20%
(3rd job) Soul Seeker's number of forms released has been decreased from 4 to 2, chance to regenerate has been decreased from 80% to 70%
(4th job) Affinity IV's damage buff has been decreased from 50% to 30%
(4th job) Finitura Fettuccia's damage has been decreased from 5000% to 4000%, Recharge chance has been decreased from 80% to 50%
(4th job) Primal Roar's damage has been decreased from 1100% to 1000%, Recharge chance has been decreased from 50% to 40%

Taken from The Orange Mushroom Blog

Thoughts? (>; -; )>
Posted: November 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 15

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Chubsin Level 167 Khaini Night Lord
I wish Nexon would just skip the OP stage and move onto the less OP stage once the job is released.
Nov 09 2012
AcoXD Level 125 Scania Wild Hunter 4
I wish Nexon would just skip the OP stage and move onto the less OP stage once the job is released.[/quote]

yeah... and im god :} nexon likes to waste time
Nov 09 2012
Improvement Level 200 Bera Evan 10th Growth
Ah, the cycle. In a year or so, she'll be stronger than she ever could have been on release. Just look at Mechanics and Demon Slayers xD
Nov 09 2012
these nerfs wont even hurt angelic burster at all
Nov 09 2012
screwriod Level 183 Windia Xenon 4
thats weak mine idea is better.
Nov 09 2012
XMatXZerkX Level 215 Bera Shade 4 EvoLovE Guild
these nerfs wont even hurt angelic burster at all[/quote]
This. Once u start spamming soul seeker it wont matter that there is 2 instead of 4, and that is the only significant nerf.
Nov 09 2012
Anthoy84 Level 210 Broa Angelic Buster 4
@SpankDracula @XMatXZerkX

There's no limit to how many Soul Seeker projectiles you can have, so this nerf basically halves Angelic Burster's DPM.

I think this nerf was definitely called for, glad to see Angelic Burster's not freaking ridiculous in terms of damage any more.
Nov 10 2012
twopointonefour Level 225 Scania Bow Master
@SpankDracula @XMatXZerkX

There's no limit to how many Soul Seeker projectiles you can have, so this nerf basically halves Angelic Burster's DPM.

I think this nerf was definitely called for, glad to see Angelic Burster's not freaking ridiculous in terms of damage any more.[/quote]

Except it still is. Soul Seeker caps at 10m per hit. They're still better than every job created before them.
Nov 10 2012
lilchiq Level 200 Scania Phantom 4
This is Nexon's way of saying spend more money on cubes and etc to get your damage back
Nov 10 2012
these nerfs arent bad i was planing on lvling it past 150 still but this isnt gonna change anything XD
Nov 10 2012
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.