MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 11 12
Nova Phantom 4
TheFant0m
I've really been struggling with which class I should choose to fund, because I can't decide which is better DPS. Can someone please make an accurate list of the best DPS from #1-10?
So far, all I know, is that DB, Mercs, and Phantom have very high DPS. But I'm not too sure about that so that's why I needed a list.
If you have any replies, please enter them in the comment section.
Thank you for your time, effort, and helpfulness.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Nov 11 12
Khaini Buccaneer
Mjav
The best to fund is the one you think is fun.
Nov 11 12
Scania Blade Master
BadScore
I'M BIASED AND I SAY PHANTOM'S have the best since we can steal rapid fire.
Maple Story: hit that gollux with a poop stick
Nov 11 12
Chaos Phantom 4
GuyWithCane
Merc is the fastest but hard to fund
I think Phantom is slightly slower than merc but easier to fund
DB is slower i guess and also easy to fund.
Eh...Its your choice
Nov 11 12
Broa Dark Knight
Necsis
patient? make an AB
not? make a mec/phantom
/endthread
MapleStory Screen: Glitchy nexon, glitchy...
Nov 11 12
Scania Bow Master
EthicalLife
Buccaneers lol.
Nov 11 12
Scania Aran 4
ProtectYou
With amazing funds, mechanics.
Nov 11 12*
Bera Blade Master
Szeed
With max funding, presently, the dps list is as follows, but don't take my word for it as it may be slightly off. I'm only going to do 1-5

1. Mech
2. Merc
3. Shad
4. DB
5. Phantom

After Hyper skills, it's hard to tell. But AB is top, DB is a close second, and CS, DS may be close behind. Also BMs and Mercs don't change much, but BMs get their total output doubled
Nov 11 12
Scania Bow Master
EthicalLife
ItzATrapp: With max funding, presently, the dps list is as follows, but don't take my word for it as it may be slightly off. I'm only going to do 1-5

1. Mech
2. Merc
3. Shad
4. DB
5. Sair/BM

After Hyper skills, it's hard to tell. But AB is top, DB is a close second, and CS, DS may be close behind. Also BMs and Mercs don't change much, but BMs get their total output doubled
AB is ontop before hyper skills too.
Nov 11 12
Broa Mechanic 4
KSBtchFker
ItzATrapp: With max funding, presently, the dps list is as follows, but don't take my word for it as it may be slightly off. I'm only going to do 1-5

1. Mech
2. Merc
3. Shad
4. DB
5. Phantom

This
MapleStory Video: JMS - Kanna 2nd Job Skills
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login