MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Mesoranger Exam Answer Combinations

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Nov 14 12
Bera Hermit
Lastl0v3
Will be testing different combinations of answers to get the max points. So far I've repeatedly answered the first choice for all the questions got 345 points each time.

Edit: 2,2,2,2,2 = 250 so far I've gotten all the colored helmets, the amount of points you get =/= specific equipment piece. BTW why does the black one have +10 while all the other ones are +8..Nexon are a bunch of RACISTS..loljk

Edit2: as for the boxes, on my first try I got a lord pirate chair..i was like , rest of the boxes gave me various scrolls, transformations pots, etc.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Nov 14 12*
Bera Hermit
Lastl0v3
500 is max you can get, 100 per question and all the equipment pieces are random.
Nov 14 12
Nova Hero
BakenPanPie
Do you have to use a certain combination to get a certain score?
MapleStory Screen: Kaiser/kyle papercraft Maple Story: My mom gave me a box of Cracker Jack and there was...
Nov 14 12
Bera Evan 10th Growth
shiron15
yes @ ^ p2s
Nov 14 12
Bera Blade Master
EBReborn
I got a tradeable Lord Pirate Chair and untradeable Pink Beach Parasol Chair
from the boxes .

Currently using the combination 3-4-1-1-3 thanks to Garrettt
Nov 14 12
Bera Hermit
Lastl0v3
Just realized those chairs aren't worth as much as I thought I see people with multiples of soul teddys and lord pirate
Nov 14 12*
Windia Night Lord
Warame
Lol thanks Garrettt.
Now I just need to get Trust+Will+Bravery to get Meso ranger equips.
Without doing anything I get 500+0+500=1000 =D

BTW Merchant NPC on monster park sells Will for 300 mesos each LOL.
If anyone know another NPC selling the other green stuff, say it here. Thanks ^^
Nov 14 12
Scania Blade Master
SilvaLau
Swerve: I got a tradeable Lord Pirate Chair and untradeable Pink Beach Parasol Chair
from the boxes .

Currently using the combination 3-4-1-1-3 thanks to Garrettt

I got 2 Soul Teddy Chair
MapleStory Screen: 200 dual blade range - 255,820-284,244 MapleStory Video: SilvaLau's Post Unleashed Equipment
Nov 14 12*
Bera Hermit
Lastl0v3
I got 3 lord pirate chair sold one for 280m lol sell dem chairs before people realize they're easy to get

wait so you can buy will,bravery,trust from shops? wtf so mesoranger gear is worthless
Nov 15 12
Windia Demon Slayer 4
Helliskyo
For this to make it into the mesoranger? what is the minimum? As for the first thing I got 500, questions like 200 something and then 0 for the bravery, killking bosses etc.
Nov 15 12
Windia Mercedes 4
Nimrondel
"Dr. Kim's Interview
You'll obtain Interview Points from the conversation with Dr. Kim.
5 random questions will be selected.
Score will increase with correct answers but decrease from incorrect answers.
Each question is worth up to 100 points."
-From update notes

34113 gives 500 points. There are only 5 questions. This is the most points you can get.
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login