General

Level 35 in 4 hours Guide

This is how i managed to get an assassin to 35 in relatively 4 hours.
I broke it into 4 hour segments

Hour 1: Level 1-15
This is made mostly of transferring equips than finishing the beggining quests in the training center.

Hour 2: Level 15-25
In this hour you train on Blue Mushmom/Golem, if there is no Blue Mushmom's available than go to Golems till 20 than Mixed golems to 25. Note: do the hat quest, but make sure you have 0% because this will give you a good two levels, i did it at level 20.

Hour 3: Level 25-30+Job Adv.
This is the small wall that you have to climb over if you don't want to get bored easily, right here you may feel discouraged because golems used to be 2% per kill, now they're around 0.60% but you should be killing in one hit everytime. The Job Adv. alone took a good 30 minutes because the Dark marbles took around 10 minutes to obtain, than the running back and forth took around 20 minutes.

Hour 4: Level 30-35
This is the most fun stage of it all because it's where you figure out if you want to continue the character or not. From level 30-34 i did the quests, but make sure you obtain the items on your own because the kills give you half of the exp. From level 34-35 i did the yeti pq because it gave decent exp and allowed me to obtain almost all of your level 35 equips. Note: Find a partner who lets you get all of the boxes and make sure if you need to share that you only have one other person in the party.

Repeat this until you find a character that you enjoy and have fun playing on, I've repeated this at least 10 times and the last class i picked to try out was the one that i liked the most.

December 13, 2010

6 Comments • Newest first

CarltonWheezer

[quote=Altendo]@CarltonWheezer: Haha ok Thanks. Will you recommend a class that are good from lvl 1-40? (and easy to train)[/quote]

i would reccomend anything that is long range and kills their monsters in 1 hit, which is probably sins. theyre aren't many mobs and the golem map is tall so you need to be able to be a fast long range class, and mushroom kingdom has a lot of monsters but not many mobs also.

Reply December 14, 2010
CarltonWheezer

[quote=Altendo]haha i need a new lvl 40 for an ekstra resistance box so can you make it to 0-40?[/quote]
35-40 is either cpq1, monsters at mushroom kingdom which are GREAT exp, or teddies if you can hit them.

Reply December 13, 2010
CarltonWheezer

[quote=ciscosystem]24-30 go to zombie lupins. so fast[/quote]

naa golems have a wayyyy faster spawn and a small easy to move around map

Reply December 13, 2010
StiKman19

Once your 13, chinese blue ribbon pigs will get you to 20 or so in like 8 minutes.

Reply December 13, 2010
friedriceboi

lol million dollar question, wat class was it?

Reply December 13, 2010
CarltonWheezer

[quote=Haraz1]what was that class?[/quote]

assassin, i had normal dex build and normal equips except for an 8 att wg. i used oranges for stars

Reply December 13, 2010