MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 16 12
Bera Blade Master
Szeed
Now that all Hyper skills are finalized (you can go to Orange Mushroom to view all of them), which one do you think is the strongest and the best?
(Besides CKs, which have not received their Hypers, and I'm not really expecting anything mindblowing from them)
http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/ <----- There should be a small area on the right of the page where you can look at Hyper's skill description and image.

In my opinion, Cannon's hyper skill, combined with Buckshot, is probably the strongest Hyper skill. Although it only lasts for 12 seconds, at max damage it does more damage per sec (9,999,999 x 6) then any of the other hyper skills, assuming it hits as fast as DB's Asura or more. Demon Slayer's hyper skills also look impressive, as they basically stole Shadow Partner which doubles their DPS. As for worst hyper skills, I think that Mech got pretty shafted.. the hyper is meh. Wild Hunter's is meh, too.

My top 3 is:
  1. CS
  1. DB
  1. DS
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Nov 16 12
Mardia Night Lord
HuyFong
f/p
hang on a rope and constantly deal 500% damage without wasting mp
Nov 16 12
Windia Cleric
Emphaticism
BaM hypers are OP apparently.
Nov 16 12
KradiaGMS Dark Knight
commiekaze
DS! cooldown of 5 seconds on their ulti. plus blue blood skill basically doubles their damage.
CS have too long a cooldown on their hyper skill if you ask me and it looks pretty slow.
Nov 16 12
KradiaGMS Aran 4
WhitePeoplez
Arans. It's like our 5th job in the way that we get another swing(s) added onto our osfb.
and Arans > everything else in general anyway.
Nov 16 12
Khaini Pirate
QuickBJ
I actually like Shads hyper skill mainly cause of its appearance.

But i think Luminouss Armageddon is pretty bad.
Hits 3 times at 1000%dmg 10mil cap and 120s CD.

At least WH does 3000%dmg and has a 15s CD (not to mention its 600% DoT).
Nov 16 12
Scania Buccaneer
AnotherBully
LOL cannon shooter's is your best? wow
Nov 16 12
Windia Luminous 4
budling89
bam ftw
Nov 16 12*
Scania Battle Mage 4
xeiectra
Angelic Bursters is so riduculously over the top its hillarious
She just poops out a giant BLACK HOLE that eats up the entire screen and meteors are flying everywhere wtf
Nov 16 12
Scania Blade Master
SilvaLau
Ankaa: Angelic Bursters is so riduculously over the top its hillarious
She just poops out a giant BLACK HOLE that eats up the entire screen and meteors are flying everywhere wtf

Shadower got the same kind of Hyper Skill as Angelic Burster.

It's not the Hyper Skill which makes them OP, it's their skills and damage cap~
MapleStory Screen: 200 dual blade range - 255,820-284,244 MapleStory Video: SilvaLau's Post Unleashed Equipment
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login