MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Tempest armor set Vs. Black Mesoranger?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Nov 23 12
Scania Shade 4
ShadeLann
If both of them were clean, which one would give more All Stats? More ATT? At the moment, I have full Black Mesoranger set, with 61 DEX out of it. Would the Tempest armor set give more?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Nov 23 12
Galicia Corsair
SerenityEcho
DColdhearts: Actually, I've always wondered about something with Set effects. Once you have all eight items, do you get all of the set effects, or only the end result?

the set bonus stacks
Nov 23 12
Khaini Xenon 4
Irycias
DColdhearts: Actually, I've always wondered about something with Set effects. Once you have all eight items, do you get all of the set effects, or only the end result?

Took the words out of my mouth.
Nov 23 12
Zenith Dark Knight
ManxDrk
tempest is almost as good as full empress xD
Nov 23 12
Scania Shade 4
ShadeLann
SombraManx: tempest is almost as good as full empress xD

I'd go with "almost good". I can't even afford Empress equipment, anyways. Unless they randomly drop in price for some reason. o_O
Nov 23 12
Bera Night Lord
LameLuck
SombraManx: tempest is almost as good as full empress xD

Not even close actually
Nov 23 12
Khaini Spearman
ZombieZerps
What level are tempest equips?
Nov 23 12
Scania Shade 4
ShadeLann
DirtyMugen: What level are tempest equips?

Lv. 100, so 4th job equipment.

Proof
Nov 23 12
Mardia Battle Mage 4
iydiandrakon
DColdhearts: I'd go with "almost good". I can't even afford Empress equipment, anyways. Unless they randomly drop in price for some reason. o_O
http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/kms-ver-1-2-158-happy-maple-game-empress-equipment/
MapleStory Screen: Freezing glitch MapleStory Video: MapleStory New Leaf Saga - Episode One - "Looking for Group"
Nov 23 12
Zenith Dark Knight
ManxDrk
Catastrophe: it is... almost the same amount of stats and attack... empress wins for the +2 skills, 30% boss dmg and -2 sec status
Nov 23 12
Bellocan Buccaneer
sharkinbucc
the stats of piece of equip is way more better. Not to mention you can wear your own earring belt shouler ring pendant with ofc would boost ur dmg
MapleStory Screen: Glitch in pvp when sitting (if ur ua)
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login