MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Ems releasing kaiser before Gms?

MapleStory Forums : Kaiser : Talk about the Kaiser Class

Nov 27 12
Scania Kaiser 4
dishonorred
Let me get this straight, they released Kaiser before, Phantom, db revamp, thief revamp, pirate revamp, mihile, champions + pvp, resistence revamp, the actually tempest patch and luminous....
MapleStory Screen: Spending time with a gm
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Nov 27 12
iirc i heard they released koc before pirates and 4th job.
Nov 27 12
Zenith Dark Knight
ManxDrk
kinda stupid if you ask me

they should release jobs from weakest to strongest which is luminous -> kaiser - > AB
Nov 27 12
KradiaEMS Battle Mage 4
Ironsan
EMS will update with all alliance patches, Phantom will be released 2~3 weeks later. No idea about most revamps, but I guess they are included..
MapleStory Screen: EMS Amazing Hat MapleStory Video: Hekaton and 100att medal - ems
Nov 27 12
Scania Mercedes 3
SonicHegehag
Well, I'll be going to EMS for a few weeks. Smell ya later!
MapleStory Screen: My favorite typo yet
Nov 27 12
Bera Blade Master
ZaragoSin
How is that even possible when it is quite possible that something will go wrong in the code. I thought they mostly copy/pasted KMS. GL with that EMS...
Nov 27 12
Broa Aran 4
Camaran
zarago: How is that even possible when it is quite possible that something will go wrong in the code. I thought they mostly copy/pasted KMS. GL with that EMS...

EMS are the risk takers of the maple world though, only one way to find out
MapleStory Screen: Maxed hp
Nov 27 12
Bera Wind Archer 3
SennoKiseki
Meh we'll get them in a couple of weeks later anyways, no biggie.
Nov 27 12
KradiaEMS Demon Slayer 4
NLAvengerDS
no xd we dont have it yet, we get it dec 5th and phantom dec 17th
im not quite sure about phantom but i heard it from the same dude that told me about kaiser
i saw about kaiser in the site: http://image.maple europe.com/NewsLetter/20121126/newsletter_121126.html

i put a space between maple and europe because i cant post my comment otherwise...
Nov 27 12
Scania Marksman
Sulphating
we get it on dec 13 so why does it matter?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login