BasilMarket

Add a thread

Ems releasing kaiser before Gms?

Kaiser Forum Talk about Kaiser

SirOrnstein Level 34 Scania Blaze Wizard 2
Let me get this straight, they released Kaiser before, Phantom, db revamp, thief revamp, pirate revamp, mihile, champions + pvp, resistence revamp, the actually tempest patch and luminous....
Posted: November 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 17

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
iirc i heard they released koc before pirates and 4th job.
Nov 27 2012
SombraManx Level 204 Zenith Dark Knight
kinda stupid if you ask me

they should release jobs from weakest to strongest which is luminous -> kaiser - > AB
Nov 27 2012
How is that even possible when it is quite possible that something will go wrong in the code. I thought they mostly copy/pasted KMS. GL with that EMS...
Nov 27 2012
CelticGaelic Level 140 Broa Aran 4
How is that even possible when it is quite possible that something will go wrong in the code. I thought they mostly copy/pasted KMS. GL with that EMS...[/quote]

EMS are the risk takers of the maple world though, only one way to find out
Nov 27 2012
New Screen: Maxed hp
Meh we'll get them in a couple of weeks later anyways, no biggie.
Nov 27 2012
no xd we dont have it yet, we get it dec 5th and phantom dec 17th
im not quite sure about phantom but i heard it from the same dude that told me about kaiser
i saw about kaiser in the site: image.maple europe.com/NewsLetter/20121126/newsletter_121126.html

i put a space between maple and europe because i cant post my comment otherwise...
Nov 27 2012
we get it on dec 13 so why does it matter?
Nov 27 2012
kreeftje Level 182 KradiaEMS Bishop
The first update will include all Alliance updates, DB Revamp, Kaiser, Thief/Pirate revamps (either first or second part) and there will be a second part with Phantom, and probably Azwan too. I'm so excited! Kaiser must be nice . No third part revealed just yet, but I think it will come too!^^ I hope and think that they're skipping Mihile .
Nov 27 2012
New Video: Item Smegawar New Screen: [ems] supreme world
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.