MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Jett hyper skills?

MapleStory Forums : Jett : Talk about the Jett Class

Nov 28 12
Scania Cleric
Saturninus
Hi guys,
i am really excited for jett hyper skills (if we get them, lmao).

What are your thoughts on it?
Discuss
MapleStory Screen: Ranger MapleStory Video: Unlimited: Cygnus Returns
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Nov 28 12
Khaini I/L Arch Mage
QuackOutLoud
Since it is an exclusive class, it will probably also be a reskin of Corsair/Buccs, or even the same exact thing if they don't feel like reskinning it.
MapleStory Screen: 999 Combo cap Maple Story: A lot of people are finished with their semester, ...
Nov 28 12
Scania Cleric
Saturninus
Guorui123: jett is gms exclusive O_O so.. i dont think it has one.
or maybe its the same as the corsair one

I think they will get some, but i indeed thinkt its a rip-off of sair/bucc skills, lol
i hope nexon will make something cool... but i dont think so
Nov 28 12
Scania Bow Master
simaini
i think jetts should really get a rapid fire split. their lack of a final attack like skill really lowers their DPS, not to mention their lack of mastery.
this way, corsairs won't be absolutely better than jetts in terms of D/S
MapleStory Screen: Jett Cosmic Upheaval uses Maple Story: wtf thunder are on fiyahhhhh from three
Nov 28 12*
Windia Corsair
whocares13
Probably copy from sair since the active skills for buccaneers is energy base which Jett doesn't have and the passive buffs can easily just go from sair to jett with the buff to rapid fire, sub/easton, solar array/blunder.

simaini: if Jett copies sair hyper skills, Jett will have amazing survivability for a range job. Seems fair to me, Sair gets the offensive, Jett gets the defensive.
Nov 28 12
Bera Marksman
Shiny134
we wait for cms to get hyper skills
and then we reskin maybe
Nov 28 12
Broa Dark Knight
ScarsHero
maybe just get corsairs/buccs and give it a technological feel.
Nov 28 12
DemethosGMS Mechanic 4
Melum
Either reskin of corsair hyper or stolen boss animation with something in front (like buccaneers).
Nov 28 12
Scania Cleric
Saturninus
ResisTheWild: maybe just get corsairs/buccs and give it a technological feel.

Yeah haha, i think the same too
Nov 28 12
Bera Evan 10th Growth
Evanooo1
If Jett gets Sair Hyper Skills, then they'd BETTER be reskinned and NOT have the same exact animation. (If it is reskinned, it will surely be the most awesome skill animation ever! Note: not the most realistic or detailed, just the coolest) One thing I find unfair about Jett is that in 4th job, he ONLY has 4th job Sair skills, but doesn't have all of them, and the 2 he is missing are the primary dps skills other than the actual bossing attack. In other words, he is missing 2 of the 3 most important sair skills, but have NO replacement skills from Buccaneers (or, as in the case of glide blast, some random class that is unrelated to the main ripped off classes. [The animation and name of Glide Blast are ripped off from a Mercedes skill, but the mechanics of the skill are ripped off from something else, or is the only original Jett skill])
MapleStory Screen: The SixHeroes Must Answer the Call! Maple Story: Evan: Day 12. Month: 7 Year: 309 ABM Today, Maple...
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login