MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

New Sp Allocation per Job Adv - Tempest

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Nov 29 12
Scania Xenon 4
Huaribu
It might be confusing after the change but it is not.

Explorer classes, Aran, Cannoneer and Dual Blade that use combined SP system will receive 4 additional SP at job advancement.
So that means they get for every job advancements 4 SP instead of 1 (1st job, 2nd job and 3rd job), making it to have a total of 64 SP for the 1st Job, for 2nd job the total will be 94 and for 3rd Job it will be 124. For 4th Job you will get 4 instead of 3.

1st Job: 64 SP (20*3+4), and if you are a mage you will have 70 SP (22*3+4)
2nd Job: 94 SP (30*3+4)
3rd Job: 124 SP (40*3+4)
For 4th Job it should be 304 SP, but that is more than enough to max out everything and you will have SP leftover as well.
Add the most important skills first and add the remaining SP in the leftover skills (usually Attacking skills that will be replaced by a new one)

Jett, Resistance classes, Hero classes, and Mihile that use separated SP system will now receive 5 SP for 1st, 4 SP for 2nd, 4 SP for 3rd, and 4 SP at 4th job advancements.

They use seperated SP system so this one will be easy to allocate.
MapleStory Screen: Chibi xlazygirlx
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Nov 29 12
Bera Paladin
rickdaslashr
Ah good, hopefully i won't overspend SP this time.
Nov 29 12
Windia Hero
MrAusteezy
It should warn you about over allocating SP when you could be putting it on your next job's skills when you've hit the number.
Nov 29 12
Scania Xenon 4
Huaribu
Austeezy: It should warn you about over allocating SP when you could be putting it on your next job's skills when you've hit the number.

Yea it will warn you, but the main thing is to add the correct skills. But yea they should start adding in the most important skills that way they will avoid messing it up.
Nov 29 12
Bera Crusader
ilowdexpwnl
Yep and plus for adventurer mages don't forget we get 6 extra SP in 1st job since we start at lvl 8. So we get 70 SP (Should max everything and end up with 10 magic bolt)
MapleStory Screen: Ilowdexpwnl
Nov 29 12
Broa Bishop
LovelyIdiot
Ooh thanks, this was helpful to have while i re-applied all my SPs
Nov 29 12
Scania Xenon 4
Huaribu
12345nz67890: Yep and plus for adventurer mages don't forget we get 6 extra SP in 1st job since we start at lvl 8. So we get 70 SP (Should max everything and end up with 10 magic bolt)

Oh yea, forgot to mention that, I think about it before I made this thread. Just forgot to add it here lol.
Nov 29 12
Windia White Knight
Floraes
I just dumped my SP into all the important skills, then just assigned SP to other skills until I got the warning saying I'm going over the limit for 1st/2nd/3rd job SP. Pretty content with having all of my major skills maxed.

Now, just need to figure out if Speed Infusion's max level is 10, or if it still has mastery books for it...
Nov 29 12*
Bera Marksman
kingaiishar
I've maxed all of my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd job skills. And I've almost maxed all of my 4th job and I still have like 60 sp leftover. Is it safe to use that SP on throwaway skills like Hero's Will? Or should we save this SP b/c Nexon is planning on using it in a different way?
MapleStory Screen: Giant maple tree
Nov 29 12
Bera Marksman
IceMarks
LimusocoBobo: I have like 60 leftover SP... I feel like it's a trap to use it

I put some of remaining SP into blizzard and dragon breath maxing those (6SP total), and maxed Hero's Will (4SP more than I had), and maxed Elite puppet (14 more than before). I feel like I shouldn't have done that :[.
If I put 1 SP into arrow blow and 1 into golden eagle, all my skills are maxed. Then I'll have 40SP left. By the time I'm lvl200 that'd be 46 (almost lvl199 at the moment). I have no idea what to do with them O_O, I don't see any new jobs (like 5th or so) coming up in the foreseeable future. Suggestions :O?
MapleStory Screen: Reverse black beauty - ATK 159, ATK +12,
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login