MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 29 12
Galicia Battle Mage 4
LightCuber
I used two rank-7 circulators and these were the results:

First circulator: one rank A and one rank C
Second circulator: one rank B (converts 20% avoidability into HP) and one rank C (9% buff duration)

I've used SO many circulators before this patch and never ever got any rank A's or anything good for that matter, and I use TWO after the patch and I already have the effect that I wanted. Insane.

What have you gotten from Inner Ability after the patch?
MapleStory Video: Zakum Solo BaM revamp v.142
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Nov 29 12
Khaini Blade Master
SlicedFetus
Were all of our previous circulators transferred into the new ones?
MapleStory Screen: Mw30 from free mastery book event
Nov 29 12
ElNido Paladin
Omnicolor
I got 45% of my avoid to my HP from an S rank.

It's pretty good but I don't get hit enough to need that boost so I'll keep circulating until I get critical to make up for the nerf.
MapleStory Screen: My imp rewards
Nov 29 12
Bera Blade Master
ZaragoSin
I can't do Azwan because Nexon decided 100% of their community is from the states and thus my Azwan time starts at midnight until 4 am.
Nov 29 12*
Galicia Battle Mage 4
LightCuber
aznanimality: Were all of our previous circulators transferred into the new ones?

I'm not sure... I bought a few rank-7's before the patch, and they still say rank-7, but the results are undoubtedly changed according to the new system.

zarago you can get Honor exp anytime you want after this patch.
MapleStory Video: Zakum Solo BaM revamp v.142
Nov 29 12
Bera Evan 2nd Growth
Pucefoot
zarago: I can't do Azwan because Nexon decided 100% of their community is from the states and thus my Azwan time starts at midnight until 4 am.

Can't you now azwan at any time?
For Honor XP, I mean.
Nov 29 12
Khaini Blade Master
SlicedFetus
zarago: I can't do Azwan because Nexon decided 100% of their community is from the states and thus my Azwan time starts at midnight until 4 am.

You can get honor exp 24 hours a day now
MapleStory Screen: Mw30 from free mastery book event
Nov 29 12
Bera Aran 4
Swirlled
I got +27 atk before the patch, so I'm undecided on whether or not I want to use more.
MapleStory Screen: Insane traits? i think so.
Nov 29 12
Bera Blade Master
ZaragoSin
misslime: Im not sure but I think you can't get circulators and coins then.
Nov 29 12
Bera Aran 4
CoveralAran
zarago You can now go get Honer Exp for the whole day! No time limits. Go! Now! Seriously, it's not a trap.
MapleStory Screen: Maplestory 2 Teaser - Poster MapleStory Video: RED Update - Adventurer Anime Maple Story: Hi I'm bored, entertain me
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login