• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Post tempest demon slayer guide
MapleStory Forums : Demon Slayer : Talk about the Demon Slayer Class
Nov 30 12
Bera Blade Recruit
Xasiel
title
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Nov 30 12
Bera Blade Recruit
Xasiel
Thanks for the help ^

Anyone who is also looking and can't find any help here is one http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=50939
Nov 30 12
Khaini Blade Master
SlicedFetus
Comment.
New MapleStory Screen: Mw30 from free mastery book event
Nov 30 12
Bera Paladin
EIementSaint
im updating the guide as fast as i can patch, blame my slow internet D:<
New MapleStory Video: Zero training at tp
Nov 30 12*
Khaini Demon Avenger 4
NotASuccubus
basically, first job, max everything.
2nd job, max everything except for that vaccuum cleaner move.
3rd job, max everything except for the "imma go punch spikes outta the ground move"
4th job... you got sp. sp EVERYWHERE.

Edit:
kbd013

I can understand where that guide is coming from, but I highly suggest maxing chaos lock over soul eater. You use chaos lock a lot more than soul eater in the end. Well, at least I do. I never used soul eater, actually, even during 2nd job.

Same thing, I suggest maxing Death Draw instead of Judgement. Death Draw still has utility long into 4th job versus Judgement which is completely replaced by 4th job skills.

This is my insight, you are all free to share your opinions~
Nov 30 12
Mardia Dragon Knight
iSlayLeaf
I would agree with Aesonia, except for the Soul Eater part. Soul Eater's important in grabbing monsters, and deals significant damage.
So, what about the 4th job SP?
Nov 30 12
Mardia Evan 10th Growth
Nightfury08
Well Whats wrong with just using the guide thats up there? Just look ahead at what to max and things should be fine. I mean that's what I did.
Nov 30 12
Bera Paladin
EIementSaint
the current guide has been updated, if there are any errors please post/pm me and i will change/fix it. Thanks. BTW I KNOW the training section is still the same, i just didnt feel like changing it F3
New MapleStory Video: Zero training at tp
Nov 30 12
Khaini Demon Avenger 4
NotASuccubus
Whiteknight2: I would agree with Aesonia, except for the Soul Eater part. Soul Eater's important in grabbing monsters, and deals significant damage.
So, what about the 4th job SP?

Actually, the reason I never used Soul Eater was because I used the rushing move instead, pushing all the monsters into one place and then beating them to mush~~

But okay, to be honest, 4th job sp is difficult to say, it really depends on what mastery books you get and succeed with.

I HIGHLY ADVISE SKIPPING OVER LEECH AURA COMPLETELY. it is a waste. of everything.
Leave the infinite fury skill alone, too. It is fun, it is useful, but not as practical until you other skills are maxed.

For me, after I upgraded demon lash to final form, I maxed Barricade Mastery, Metamorphosis, and Dark Binding as soon as I could.
Demon Impact is MUCH more useful in damage dealing versus Infernal Concussion. I only dumped points in Concussion near the end.
Demon Cry is useful, pace yourself in adding points to that if you wish. Same with Obsidian Skin, it basically reduces the damage you take by a percentage. Up to you, really~

Oh, ya. Maple Warrior, just get it as high as you can afford to XD

uh.... I'm lv161, and that's what I have so far XD
Nov 30 12
Broa Spearman
Duckmanneo
lvl 119 This is what I have
1 Demon Trash
0 Infernal Concussion
10 Demon Impact
1 Demon Cry
1 Binding Darkness
10 Dark Metamorphosis