MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 30 12
Broa Zero Transcendent
Season4OfLOL
Just a quick question before i begin the questline... Does the Gigatoad's EXP compensate for its gargantuan amount of HP?
New thread Replies
Nov 30 12
Bera I/L Arch Mage
segumisama
No. It gives like 8k or 80k, forget which. You get about 50 power elixers each time you kill him though, and a random equip for your class.
MapleStory Screen: Segumisama and bokuwaomar's marriage
Nov 30 12
Scania Hero
InvictHero
hmm not really sure. I do know that gigatoad quests are kinda glitchy at the moment. It's still possible to get into gigatoad and kill, but he no longer drops power elixirs either.
MapleStory Screen: Timesplitter 2h axe - ATK 192
Nov 30 12
Windia Night Lord
XXSinboiX
They nerfed it with tempest I think. I 2 hit each form now (used to take like 10 hits each form before tempest) and the exp went from 80k -> 28k (after tempest). Also, he doesn't drop power elixirs anymore -.-
MapleStory Screen: First pink bean solo :d MapleStory Video: Level 189 Nightlord Ranked Dojo Run
Nov 30 12
Broa Bishop
RadiusMagic
You get 3mil exp for completing the codex.
Nov 30 12
Scania Bishop
DAPv
Dilbert868: They nerfed it with tempest I think. I 2 hit each form now (used to take like 10 hits each form before tempest) and the exp went from 80k -> 28k (after tempest). Also, he doesn't drop power elixirs anymore -.-
No more elixers? Are you kidding me BOOOOOOOOO
MapleStory Screen: Lol lag much?
Nov 30 12
Broa Zero Transcendent
Season4OfLOL
OK, thx guys!

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login