BasilMarket

Add a thread

Bishop hyper skill guide

Bishop Forum Talk about Cleric, Priest and Bishop

terw123 Level 204 Bera Bishop
Training
level 140: hyper int/at level 149 hs-exp
level 150: VoA/hyper luck
level 160 adv bless bonus damage/hyper physical gaurd at 165(helps at sh)
level 170 heavens door/hyper magic gaurd( helps at hoh)
level 180 shell cd reduce
level 190 adv bless bonus damage/max hp
level 200 adv bless extra point/ hyper crit/that thingy that raises cap above 200

reason: NEVER COMING

Bossing(assuming level 200)

max hp/max mp/hyper int/hyper luck/hypercrit(unless you already have 100% crit)/hyper magic def if you have 100% crit then go with hyper physical def

adv bless bonus damage/adv bless extra point/ hs imbue body/shell cd reduce/ either hs extra drop or shell extra gaurd

VoA/heavens door/thingy that raises cap

reason: never coming

feel free to leave suggestions
Posted: December 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 14

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
nc4228 Level 157 Kradia Zero Transcendent
U should do adv bless extra attack. Gives slightly more attack and extra drop beats shell extra guard. Also instead of hyper physical and magic guard, u should do HP and mp since it helps more at bossing (particularly mp).
Dec 04 2012
azngirlLH Level 190 Scania Evan 10th Growth
The stat enhancing part is what I would do, too.

For the skill enhancing, I'd do AB Bonus Damage, AB extra point, HS Imbue Body, but I'm not sure what to spend the last 2 in. I'm thinking either the HS Extra Drop or any of the HMS. I don't think I'll put a point into HS Experience since I'm lv200. Not so sure about AB Enhance.
Dec 04 2012
New Screen: Genuineseme lv200 demon slayer
@nc4228 @azngirllh OH LOL I MEANT TO PUT BONUS DAMAGE INTO ENHANCE..

Edit: @nc4228 it entirely depends on what you are trying to go for and what boss it is. Empress 500 def can make all the difference. i died by 200 hp once... Shell is extremely usefull in hardcore bosses such as pb/empress/hard hilla. And i did hp and mp
Dec 04 2012
@nc4228 @azngirllh OH LOL I MEANT TO PUT BONUS DAMAGE INTO ENHANCE..[/quote]

Did you mean enhance into bonus damage?
Dec 04 2012
@azngirllh yeah i meant to make enhance actually to be bonus damage, when i was skimming it my eyes mixed up the lines
Dec 04 2012
@azngirllh yeah i meant to make enhance actually to be bonus damage, when i was skimming it my eyes mixed up the lines [/quote]

Oh ok, sorry I was confused, too. Anyway, here are my reasons for the stat enhancing passives that we should get.

hyper intelligence: obvious reasons
hyper luck: some people may disregard this because secondary stat has been removed, but luck adds a bit, though not much, to our range, so I'd still put a point into this
hyper HP: I think this would be pretty helpful
hyper MP: same reason as ^
hyper critical rate: idk I think this one is obvious too
hyper physical guard: we have a high magic defense while our regular defense is low, so I think the last point into this skill would be helpful

Everything else doesn't seem useful, like movement, jump, acc..
Dec 04 2012
aznanimality Level 204 Khaini Blade Master
IMO I'd just save the passive at 190 and pick up critical at 198
The benefit from getting w/e passive at 190 is minimal compared to the 10% critical you can pick up for your last 2 levels

But that's just me
Dec 04 2012
New Screen: Mw30 from free mastery book event
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.