MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

meowjesty first 200 lumi in broa

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Dec 06 12
Broa Blade Recruit
wyk3dduals
congrats him/her aeris guild
congrats
MapleStory Screen: Dual blades so powerful MapleStory Video: Aran solo bf lvl 132!
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Dec 06 12*
Broa Corsair
WinterGuns
cdennis170: BT was up about 7 hours after Lumi was released, and its the only hack program that has ICY, which is whats needed to glitch a spawn. 200 in one day is impossible without glitched channels.

And what i have to say about this is "one does not simply get to 200 in minus those 7 hours* lol edit* but seriously it hasn't been up like ever.
MapleStory Screen: A boat ride down memory lane! MapleStory Video: Updated Zak solo! WinterFists 194 Bucc
Dec 06 12
Scania Evan 10th Growth
Goates
The ignorance in this thread.. it's so painful.
Nexon Screen: The Sky battle system sure is advanced MapleStory Video: Goat banter episode 2: legacy of 9, fix the bbs already Maple Story: See you, Space Cowboys!
Dec 06 12*
Broa Paladin
xWayu
Mitchell4115: who the hell cares...

Thank you for posting on a thread you don't care about.

Thank you for your thoughtful insight on your personal opinion on this even though apparently you don't care but care enough to post.
MapleStory Screen: Wayu MapleStory Video: Paladin Pink Bean Solo
Dec 06 12*
Broa Corsair
WinterGuns
DopeReligion: 4everthebest:

And yet I've seen items from a select few of your members being sold on certain hack-affiliated websites. I digress, though, as that shows virtually no proof otherwise to dispute your claim.

Looking forward to taking a peek at that video. It's quite a feat to plan everything out in advance, I'm sure.

Oh gosh yesh. it really is! I understand the items. but i want to attest to the legitness of the run! Haha thanks for being one of the most rational people in this thread and not the usual basiler throwing fists of hate at us! Honestly doesn't care about the haters. we're proud of what we accomplished end of story. And to that i will stand by and be proud of always! Uhm what was i gonna say! THE ITEMS. HAHAHA OH GOSH. yeah there really is so much planning on SOOO many levels. People get very accusatory of us, but honestly if you had a team of people,support, items(I mean like every freaking item imaginable) the concentration of the hser to never miss a single hs in order for maximum efficency, analyzing how we train to understand the best way to atk a map, the best way to do EVERYTHING. The support aspect of it really.... doesn't get understood. Example we bought 1000s of cheese to prepare like months in advance. hundreds of mmbs in order to make sure to have every book, we even failed apocalypse 30 i want to say... 9 times? 9 times you know! we had something like 7 books thinking it was impossible to fail, but we had to go and buy out every book in the fm! it really at the end of the day is a testament to the preparation and team and support that we all give.

Every link skill is prepared in advance, the name saved, there is a script in which every step taken from 1-200 of every specific action and emergency situations. Every skill to be raised, everything. Its all prepped in advance and thats how the speed happens! (also some sick gear helps too haha)

Edit for steve* I acknowledge my grammar sucks and could use your guiding light.
MapleStory Screen: A boat ride down memory lane! MapleStory Video: Updated Zak solo! WinterFists 194 Bucc
Dec 06 12
Broa Hero
SirJonanthan
Congratz Hripsi! sorry i was asleep to miss it
MapleStory Screen: Gm blueicebro
Dec 06 12
Broa Corsair
WinterGuns
SirJonanthan: Congratz Hripsi! sorry i was asleep to miss it

I just kicked you from guild you don't gotta worry about it anymore! LOL JK. dood was epic shoulda been
Dec 06 12*
Bellocan Xenon 4
Aatrox
.....LOL the thread was to grats the first 200 right ? Not to bash on the person that just stayed up 24hrs like a friend of mine is still currently doing.
MapleStory Screen: Gms bellocan 200 jett - retraceables MapleStory Video: How 2 miracle time
Dec 06 12*
Broa Hero
Dayshifted
4everthebest:

Well, I'm not going to tell other people what to do with their lives. Thinking that you're entitled to lecture on that point only spurs on the growth of a superiority complex, and it really irks me that players look down upon others because they find enjoyment in the act of playing itself. But hey, maybe that's just me and a small group. As of this point I'm in the process of selling everything, haha.

Oh yeah, I thought it might have come down to something like that. I appreciate that you took the time to explain the process -- I actually find it pretty interesting because of course there's a large element of strategy involved as well. I doubt a good portion of other players would care (ie. common response: "h3rpd3rp u hek to 200" ) but seeing as a couple of my friends went through similar processes to get to 200 I'm sure many would enjoy actually seeing it happen via that video you mentioned. Good stuff.
MapleStory Screen: A wild cash shop glitch appears!
Dec 06 12
Broa Corsair
WinterGuns
iFreezeBoy: .....LOL the thread was to grats the first 200 right ? Not to bash on the person that just stayed up 24hrs like a friend of mine is still currently doing.

Meowjesty should be sleeping, sadly the happiness post 200 makes one stay up.

Tell him/her good luck. We know how shes feeling. Coffee is a friend. beds and sleepiness are not. GOGOGOOGOGO.
Dec 06 12
Broa Luminous 4
Meowjesty
iFreezeBoy: .....LOL the thread was to grats the first 200 right ? Not to bash on the person that just stayed up 24hrs like a friend of mine is still currently doing.

Yeah.. I wish the best of luck to your friend! I hope she or he is enjoying luminous as much as I am @.@

And as a little tip to anyone who might be training at LKC, SH or HoH, I have a few pieces of advice to share with you to make your training much faster.

At LKC, stand in the middle above the ropes at crockies and Reflection the mobs to your left and right. They will branch and hit all other mobs. If you cant hit the top ones with reflectoin, use Apocalypse to hit them! Don't bother with light and dark switching at this point.

At SH, always stay in your dark state unless you're in HoH Spam Apocalypse, and it will be much faster than your Reflection is able to travel on those platforms since they are small and the mobs are all around.

In HoH, stay on the top and spam reflection, don't bother with switching at all. Reflection seems to travel more easily from top to bottom, so it's good to stay up there. Death scythe helps a lot, too!
MapleStory Video: Meowjesty - First Level 200 Luminous in Broa (21hours)
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login