MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 06 12
Windia Kanna 4
Hayakku
Can someone please tell me where the 4th augury is? I was teleported to orbis but idk where to go from there. I believe the 5th one is chryse so I'm doubting the fourth one is there too. Thanks
MapleStory Screen: Battle mages are so.... Nintendo Wii/3D Video: CoD Ghosts sniping montage
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Dec 06 12
Windia Paladin
Yabasawa
Talk to the fairy outside the Potion shop, she'll give you a series of quests where you kill certain monsters. I think the first one is 50 of each Jr. dog?
Dec 06 12
Renegades Luminous 4
JesseF6
It goes as followed:

- 50 Jr. Cellions, Jr. Grupins, and Jr. Lioners
- 50 Luster Pixies
- 50 Cellions, Grupins, and Lioners
- 50 Lucidas

I highly recommend grabbing "Eliza's Rage" while going to kill Luster Pixies (lv50 required to get). It's an easy 20 fame quest and you'll be at the same place when you go to kill Lucidas.
Dec 06 12*
Windia Battle Mage 4
JustFezXD
Yea that ^
MapleStory Screen: My battle mage keyboard setup MapleStory Video: Renegades: Jett
Dec 09 12
Scania Dawn Warrior 3
Hunter7210
icti: It goes as followed:

- 50 Jr. Cellions, Jr. Grupins, and Jr. Lioners
- 50 Luster Pixies
- 50 Cellions, Grupins, and Lioners
- 50 Lucidas

I highly recommend grabbing "Eliza's Rage" while going to kill Luster Pixies (lv50 required to get). It's an easy 20 fame quest and you'll be at the same place when you go to kill Lucidas.
Correction,
-100 Luster Pixies

(As far as I've gotten... at the moment. )
Dec 09 12
Scania Cannoneer 4
Billyz333
it's weird, when i click on the quest and i go to the quests im doing it wont show up...

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login