L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 10 12
ElNido Luminous 4
KuraiSeele
Hi well i'm a lvl108 Luminous and u want to know how to enter to Neo City... at lvl 95 the quest showed at the botton of the screen so i went to Tera Forest and the NPC there well u know nothing no quest or something. So i read a guide and then it say to go to Magatia and talk with Han the Broker but the "Suspicious Wanderer" quest doesn't appear.

Well i would like to know what i have to do? I have that pocket watch thing and idk what to do tell me plz what did u guys did from lvl 95 to enter there or if u did from another way...
Replies
Dec 10 12
Scania Kaiser 4
Poukai
Isn't Neo City 125+ now?
New MapleStory Screen: Tree decoration :d
Dec 10 12
Scania Mihile 4
GoodOutlaw
^ it is
Dec 10 12
Windia Battle Mage 4
VirginYuki
oh i thought 120+
Dec 11 12
Windia Aran 4
Br00tallKID
It clearly says "over lvl 105" in the quest list.... I am wondering what the hell is going on with all this for quite some time now.
Dec 11 12
Windia Bishop
ablazeheart
neo city is actually 125+ now since the revamp of it. before the whole revamp, it was 105 or something like that.
just nexon being lazy or forgot about changing those info stuff before the change.
Dec 11 12
ElNido Luminous 4
KuraiSeele
so much time wasting and dcing problem because of that... well 2 more lvls to go ty al

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login