bzl.co

Add a thread

Where are the Luminous Orb Projectiles?

Luminous Forum Talk about Luminous

TwitterFacebook Replies: 13

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Nolen Level 174 Scania Corsair Justaway Guild
In a shop but they look all the same and have no statistical uses.
Dec 11 2012
In a shop but they look all the same and have no statistical uses.[/quote]
Which shop?
Dec 11 2012
virgindrinks Level 184 Windia Battle Mage 4
I know you can get the level 60/30 from orbis/ariant/leafre weapon shops (or defense). No idea where people are the getting the level 100 orbs though.
Dec 11 2012
You can buy all of the from the Ellinia weapon store.
Dec 11 2012
I know you can get the level 60/30 from orbis/ariant/leafre weapon shops (or defense). No idea where people are the getting the level 100 orbs though.[/quote]

You put potential on them and get better stats, I think that's the reason you buy higher level ones. (higher level = better potential)
Dec 11 2012
In a shop but they look all the same and have no statistical uses.[/quote]

Incorrect.
They can bestow potential.
However it's not usually great.
Dec 12 2012
xMiLopDewZ Level 129 Bera Blade Recruit
@0DeathTheKid,I Think the guys right. when i potted my karma orb i got a 12 m atk pot,BUT I THINK ITS A GLITCH CUZ ITS M ATK AND ITS A RARE it should been a legendery.but atm it does boost my atk range! EPIC!
Dec 15 2012
GeEmEs Level 180 Scania Shade 4
You can purchase all available Luminous orbs from the Ellinia weapon & armour shop. They are available in four level intervals - 10, 30, 60 and 100. Though the only practical orb of the available four is the level.100 Karma orb because it's the only orb that has 3rd tier potential.

I'm not quite sure if you can potential the first three orbs though. Either way, you'd be better off to potential (and cube) the Karma orb.
Dec 15 2012
BlackxMist Level 230 Bera Battle Mage 4
the karma orb makes your black blessing orbs bigger than with the lvl 10 orb
Dec 15 2012
cccurrified Level 200 Windia F/P Arch Mage
You can only pot the Lv100 one anyway. Like what other people said, you can find all of them in the Ellinia weapon store.
Dec 15 2012
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.