L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Where are the Luminous Orb Projectiles?
MapleStory Forums : Luminous : Talk about the Luminous Class
Dec 11 12
Bellocan Battle Mage 1
HotShotRobin
How do we get them?
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Dec 11 12
Scania Chief Bandit
EasySlash
In a shop but they look all the same and have no statistical uses.
New MapleStory Screen: Lvl 153 corsair keyboard setup New Anime/Manga Video: Mr. ando of the woods
Dec 11 12
Bellocan Battle Mage 1
HotShotRobin
LazyLazyLazy: In a shop but they look all the same and have no statistical uses.
Which shop?
Dec 11 12*
Windia Battle Mage 4
VirginYuki
I know you can get the level 60/30 from orbis/ariant/leafre weapon shops (or defense). No idea where people are the getting the level 100 orbs though.
Dec 11 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
Burncoat
You can buy all of the from the Ellinia weapon store.
Dec 11 12
Bera Evan 10th Growth
Luazurie
virgindrinks: I know you can get the level 60/30 from orbis/ariant/leafre weapon shops (or defense). No idea where people are the getting the level 100 orbs though.

You put potential on them and get better stats, I think that's the reason you buy higher level ones. (higher level = better potential)
Dec 12 12
Khaini Shadower
Hibari513
LazyLazyLazy: In a shop but they look all the same and have no statistical uses.

Incorrect.
They can bestow potential.
However it's not usually great.
New MapleStory Screen: Mikhail laser beams comic
Dec 15 12
Bera Blade Recruit
MrJohnnyMATE
0DeathTheKid,I Think the guys right. when i potted my karma orb i got a 12 m atk pot,BUT I THINK ITS A GLITCH CUZ ITS M ATK AND ITS A RARE it should been a legendery.but atm it does boost my atk range! EPIC!
Dec 15 12*
Scania Blade Master
BIoodyLegend
You can purchase all available Luminous orbs from the Ellinia weapon & armour shop. They are available in four level intervals - 10, 30, 60 and 100. Though the only practical orb of the available four is the level.100 Karma orb because it's the only orb that has 3rd tier potential.

I'm not quite sure if you can potential the first three orbs though. Either way, you'd be better off to potential (and cube) the Karma orb.
New MapleStory Screen: Drizzmal the angelic buster
Dec 15 12
Bera Battle Mage 4
WaitAndFade
the karma orb makes your black blessing orbs bigger than with the lvl 10 orb
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login