L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
SKill build for Luminous ?
MapleStory Forums : Luminous : Talk about the Luminous Class
Dec 12 12
Bera Phantom 4
beebeeviet
title says it all
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Dec 12 12
Bera Demon Slayer 4
Epsu
use google, some guy made one on basil, just google it
New MapleStory Screen: Nom nom nom bear
Dec 12 12
Windia Blade Acolyte
Ispinallday
Dec 12 12
Bera Demon Slayer 4
Epsu
^that was the one i was talking about, but i suggest you maxing blinding pillar for second job, and shine redemption for 3rd job. These 2 skills actually help you in the future, unlike those useless attacking skills you would only use in that job.
Dec 12 12
Bera Phantom 4
beebeeviet
thank you for your help guys
Dec 12 12
Bellocan Aran 1
joejoexp
stuuv12345: ^that was the one i was talking about, but i suggest you maxing blinding pillar for second job, and shine redemption for 3rd job. These 2 skills actually help you in the future, unlike those useless attacking skills you would only use in that job.

No point in maxing blinding pillar.. points 9 /10 same effect... but shine redemption... wut would u not use? the dark skill? bc i was thinking of doing that..
Dec 12 12
Scania Wild Hunter 2
OkSureWever
Don't max Blinding Pillar or Shine Redemption. You will almost never use Pillar and Redemption heals over 100% hp at level 3, so there's no point in maxing it.
Dec 13 12
Bera Demon Slayer 4
Epsu
schooldude: why not max it and get 100% stun? why would you max pressure void when you only use it in 2nd job lol
Dec 13 12
Scania Mercedes 4
AstoundMe
New MapleStory Screen: MapleStory v1.45 Game Screen New MapleStory Video: Laina's Home BGM
Dec 13 12
Nova Mechanic 4
EXenonLotus
stuuv12345: ^that was the one i was talking about, but i suggest you maxing blinding pillar for second job, and shine redemption for 3rd job. These 2 skills actually help you in the future, unlike those useless attacking skills you would only use in that job.

Notreally. Morning Star is much better than pillar as it pushes mobs forward, not behind you (and the cooldown is so short you can cast one about a second after the first ended). Shine redemtion is totally useless for damage, and not much better for healing. I never really use pots much because of the 1% healing effect of sunfire/eclipse anyways. Overall there is not much of a point to it, its faster just t use a potion.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login