MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 12 12
Scania Bow Master
mrcoolpantz
Bottom line, i have no mesos, 25 dollars to blow, and i just wanna sell a 25k karma koin to get a nice start up fund. However, the problem is i feel like its impossible to sell nx without getting scammed, or being called a scammer. help me prease?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Dec 12 12
Windia Dark Knight
IDarkImpaleU
surprise boxes?
Dec 12 12
Bootes Phantom 4
HolyDualP
well, i sell nx for mesos sometimes and my policy is always pay first *shrugs* works for me.my bl is already filled with nx-buyers.
Dec 12 12
Scania Ranger
HelloTifa
It might be easier if you just sell it in gifts. Most people would rather risk being scammed out of 3k NX than 25k NX. Then, once you prove to that person that you won't scam, they might even buy more from you.
Dec 12 12
Bera Shadower
PopssCorn
Find some friends that you trust. I have my friends randomly trading me all the time giving me 100mil and then say they want a 2x EXP, without even asking if I have NX to gift them (I always do though).
Dec 12 12
Khaini Phantom 4
TwistedCardz
I suggest you to take that 25$ and buy 2 10k cards. They would be must easier to sell, and less chance of getting scammed. Always take meso first, even if your desperate, it may take some time, but it will be worth it. Good Luck!
Dec 12 12
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
Dusk278
Enjoy the ban I hope it was worth the virtual money.
Dec 12 12
Scania Bow Master
mrcoolpantz
dusk278: Enjoy the ban I hope it was worth the virtual money.

im a little confused did i do something to offend you?
Dec 12 12
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
Dusk278
ThatBrownKid: Well by selling NX for meso is breaking the ToS so yeah you kinda disgust me having to break the rules for virtual money that holds little to no value.
Dec 12 12
Scania Bow Master
mrcoolpantz
dusk278: ThatBrownKid: Well by selling NX for meso is breaking the ToS so yeah you kinda disgust me having to break the rules for virtual money that holds little to no value.
well i respect that you care so much about the ToS, but you should know nexon wont ban anyone for it, it makes them too much money
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login