MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 12 12
Windia Sniper
MedusaReborn
So any KMS players wanna share? I'd really like to get my hands on some legit Tyrant Equips and I wanna know what the prices are gonna be like for ea piece. I've been saving and I can probably do under 5b for ea but if it's more than that then maybe no
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Dec 13 12
Khaini Bishop
Aerlithia
Chema: Hard bosses in maple?
don't make me laugh

The only hard boss (hard the sense that it takes skill to beat) was the old Mu-lung Dojo Papulatus/Panda
They required good control and teamwork from your party members
unless you had a NX hoar with 999999999 damage

most bosses in maple require you to spam potions and pray for not getting lag spikes

let's see you in magnus, then.
MapleStory Screen: Pet issues: not looting?
Dec 13 12*
Windia Priest
Chemaxp
Aesonia: let's see you in magnus, then.
If I could keep parties alive against a boss who casts seduce, zombify, 1/1, random damage-reflection and allows 0% potion usage
I am sure I can easily do the same in a place where people can use potions and NX items
Dec 13 12*
Scania Battle Mage 4
EarIyMage
How hard is Normal Magnus because I want the Kaiser Sword? I really want to know how much HP it has, but I can't find that info anywhere, not even in the extractions.
Dec 13 12
Bera Hayato 2
HayatoMule99
GurlMaybe: Normal Magnus can be soloed by an Anglic Burster, Prenerf.

Hard Magnus, is dang near impossible. -__-;;

Well this is why you do the hard mode with more than just yourselves. It is sad most people only think about soloing the bosses. You can boss with more than 1 person.
MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Dec 13 12
Scania Bishop
azngirlLH
Chema: Hard bosses in maple?
don't make me laugh

The only hard boss (hard the sense that it takes skill to beat) was the old Mu-lung Dojo Papulatus/Panda
They required good control and teamwork from your party members
unless you had a NX hoar with 999999999 damage

most bosses in maple require you to spam potions and pray for not getting lag spikes

wow an old-school player what a special snowflake tell me more about how old maplestory bosses are so great would you like a gold star with that
MapleStory Screen: Genuineseme lv200 demon slayer
Dec 13 12
Windia Priest
Chemaxp
azngirlLH: wow an old-school player what a special snowflake tell me more about how old maplestory bosses are so great would you like a gold star with that
Old maple bosses were not hard
only the last 2 dojo bosses were
lrn2read
Dec 13 12
Khaini Hero
Only999999
Hard Magnus is virtually impossible. We won't see a legit kill in GMS for awhile.
Dec 13 12
Khaini Bishop
Aerlithia
Chema: If I could keep parties alive against a boss who casts seduce, zombify, 1/1, random damage-reflection and allows 0% potion usage
I am sure I can easily do the same in a place where people can use potions and NX items

You're a talented healer, I'm sure of it~

What I mean is, considering your confidence, do you even have any idea what Magnus is like?
MapleStory Screen: Pet issues: not looting?
Dec 13 12
KradiaGMS Bishop
nc4228
Problem is that these balls drop from the sky. Touching one can kill u instantly.
Dec 13 12
Galicia Aran 4
SpikeShade
nc4228: Problem is that these balls drop from the sky. Touching one can kill u instantly.

Do they ignore invincibility like in Azwan.
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login