BasilMarket

Add a thread

How hard is it to kill Magnus?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

So any KMS players wanna share? I'd really like to get my hands on some legit Tyrant Equips and I wanna know what the prices are gonna be like for ea piece. I've been saving and I can probably do under 5b for ea but if it's more than that then maybe no
Posted: December 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 46

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5
Trigonometry Level 160 Scania Hero
How hard is Normal Magnus because I want the Kaiser Sword? I really want to know how much HP it has, but I can't find that info anywhere, not even in the extractions.
Dec 13 2012
Normal Magnus can be soloed by an Anglic Burster, Prenerf.

Hard Magnus, is dang near impossible. -__-;;[/quote]

Well this is why you do the hard mode with more than just yourselves. It is sad most people only think about soloing the bosses. You can boss with more than 1 person.
Dec 13 2012
New Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
azngirlLH Level 190 Scania Evan 10th Growth
Hard bosses in maple?
don't make me laugh

The only hard boss (hard the sense that it takes skill to beat) was the old Mu-lung Dojo Papulatus/Panda
They required good control and teamwork from your party members
unless you had a NX hoar with 999999999 damage

most bosses in maple require you to spam potions and pray for not getting lag spikes[/quote]

wow an old-school player what a special snowflake tell me more about how old maplestory bosses are so great would you like a gold star with that
Dec 13 2012
New Screen: Genuineseme lv200 demon slayer
Chema Level 69 Windia Priest Chema @ bzl.co
wow an old-school player what a special snowflake tell me more about how old maplestory bosses are so great would you like a gold star with that[/quote]
Old maple bosses were not hard
only the last 2 dojo bosses were
lrn2read
Dec 13 2012
Hard Magnus is virtually impossible. We won't see a legit kill in GMS for awhile.
Dec 13 2012
nc4228 Level 157 Kradia Zero Transcendent
Problem is that these balls drop from the sky. Touching one can kill u instantly.
Dec 13 2012
Sous Level 155 Galicia Aran 4
Problem is that these balls drop from the sky. Touching one can kill u instantly.[/quote]

Do they ignore invincibility like in Azwan.
Dec 13 2012
azngirlLH Level 190 Scania Evan 10th Growth
Old maple bosses were not hard
only the last 2 dojo bosses were
lrn2read[/quote]

wow you are so right I didn't know only the last 2 dojo bosses were hard because I'm not an elitist special snowflake old school maple player like you are so tell me how easy hard mode Magnus was for you even though it hasn't been released in GMS yet are you a KMS player
Dec 13 2012
Chema Level 69 Windia Priest Chema @ bzl.co
You're a talented healer, I'm sure of it~

What I mean is, considering your confidence, do you even have any idea what Magnus is like?[/quote]
A softcore touhou platformer
@azngirlLH: the dojo revamp was about 5 months ago, stop trying so hard plz
Dec 13 2012
A softcore touhou platformer
@azngirlLH: the dojo revamp was about 5 months ago, stop trying so hard plz[/quote]

I think you try too hard to be cool for a video game
Dec 13 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.