MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 14 12
Windia Battle Mage 4
Durodehakear
I just wanna know where i can train with my luminous who is level 150, by trainning i mean killing mobs just by my self
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Dec 14 12
Khaini Hero
xgrimjowo
Future henesy. Not sure if future henesy is 150+ or 160+ though. Um ToT is another place but is terrible. Aside from that no where else to really go. I mean I heard of strong hold being as a place but never checked it out and its more like lhc.
Dec 14 12
Khaini Mercedes 4
EmperorTG
stronghold is for lvl 165+
future henny is 160+

so lhc is your best option
i mean y train train with the rest of the lightbulbs
MapleStory Screen: Maple anime 2
Dec 14 12
Windia White Knight
Floraes
Skelegons in Leafre, but those will probably be really slow. You can try Future Henesys, since Luminous should be strong enough to take those mobs on even at 150.

Other than that, you can give ToT a try, but you need to do those annoying "Kill 333 mobs" to progress further in. LKC is your best choice, since the party exp is nice.
Dec 14 12
Yellonde Wind Archer 4
EternisGust
Capricious: Skelegons in Leafre, but those will probably be really slow. You can try Future Henesys, since Luminous should be strong enough to take those mobs on even at 150.

Other than that, you can give ToT a try, but you need to do those annoying "Kill 333 mobs" to progress further in. LKC is your best choice, since the party exp is nice.

You can't enter Future Henesys until 160.

If you're adamant on soloing, I would say Temple of Time or the mobs in Leafre, it would be extremely slow, but that's what the majority of KMS players seem to do (along with Monster Park) since they don't have Party Play enabled at LHC over there.
Dec 14 12
Windia White Knight
Floraes
dragon297: Oh, really? What about through a family teleport, or Mystic door?

Well, if that's the case OP only has a the following options: LHC, Leafre monsters, Monster Park, Escape PQ, Temple of Time, and maybe Dragon Rider PQ
Dec 14 12
Bera Wind Archer 3
SennoKiseki
Stay away from LHC, that place is a hellhole.
Dec 14 12
Yellonde Wind Archer 4
EternisGust
Capricious: Oh, I believe you can mystic door or family teleport in, most people don't usually do that though, which is why I wanted to point out that there's a req of 160 normally.
Dec 14 12
Yellonde Wind Archer 4
EternisGust
Darksigner22: Where should i train 110+?

LHC
10char
Dec 14 12
Windia Bishop
EuphoricGuy
Training by yourself? Temple of Time.
Don't want to deal with grinding with other people? Do party quests.
MapleStory Video: red bishop revamp gms
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login