MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Can we change Kaiser finla transformation color skin?

MapleStory Forums : Kaiser : Talk about the Kaiser Class

Dec 15 12
Scania Blade Master
JumbaFail
When Kaiser will release in GMS,can we change the color of the final transformation skills? or is it gonna be red or black?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Dec 15 12
Galicia Thunder Breaker 3
DrBreak
Yeah you can. I'm not 100% sure, I think you have to undergo a process (I think it's some kind of cube thing) to change the colour.
MapleStory Screen: Moar Maplestory 2 Annoucement MapleStory Video: Kms 1.2.216 - lvl. 211 xenon defeats c.vellum in 9mins
Dec 15 12
Windia Aran 4
ToaAran
You can change the armor color by using Color Tickets you can get in the Tempest Shop and the Kaiser Hot Time and I think Cash Shop. One ticket changes the main armor color and the other changes the side armor color.
MapleStory Screen: High res angelic buster teaser MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 cinematic trailer
Dec 15 12*
Bera I/L Arch Mage
xRedClouds
AckarRed You can change the side color too? never knew that, that's awesome
Dec 15 12
DemethosGMS Demon Avenger 4
Aromise
xDarkCIouds: AckarRed You can change the side color too? never knew that, that's awesome

Side armor would be the glow on the armor. The normal version is a Red base with a golden glow. Just thought I'd mention that
Dec 15 12
Mardia Dark Knight
kaos975
Kanji: Side armor would be the glow on the armor. The normal version is a Red base with a golden glow. Just thought I'd mention that

I thought the second colour was the trim on it
Dec 15 12
Windia Aran 4
ToaAran
aznstyles: I thought the second colour was the trim on it

It is the trim. Your transformation doesn't get the glow until you advance to 4th job. Also, your glow changes color when you change colors as well.
MapleStory Screen: High res angelic buster teaser MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 cinematic trailer
Dec 15 12
Mardia Dark Knight
kaos975
AckarRed: Oh okay
Dec 15 12
Broa Evan 10th Growth
NooMoreMana
Actually you're unable to change the trim of the armor. The Trim is silver during third job and changes to gold during 4th job.
Dec 15 12
Mardia Dark Knight
kaos975
prokila00: Actually you're unable to change the trim of the armor. The Trim is silver during third job and changes to gold during 4th job.

Ive sent coloured trims though
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login