L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Luminous first job advancement npc?
MapleStory Forums : Luminous : Talk about the Luminous Class
Dec 17 12
Bera Xenon 4
rnickee
Ok so for one of the Temple of Time quests, it requires you to go talk to your first job npc but i thought luminoust's first job npc was himself @_@?
I've also tried going to the bearded wizard dude in ellinia and Vivian/Viverin/watsitname, but none of them seemed to work :C
Replies
Dec 17 12
Bellocan Angelic Buster 2
BreathsLess
I ask this too>
Dec 23 12
Nova Chief Bandit
CheifBladez
any answers to this? im stuck on the quest @_@
Dec 23 12
Scania Demon Slayer 4
Upholds
Use the little clear thing you got with the rainbow inside of it in your "use" inventory. Return to Harmony, braaaah.
New MapleStory Screen: Xenon's server select screen New MapleStory Video: GODKaiser (Retro / Engage) looking for Helisium equips!
Dec 23 12
Scania I/L Arch Mage
SGJin
The Luminous 1st Job npc is Lania. You have to complete the storyline quest far enough until you can visit her again.
New MapleStory Screen: I/l archmage ht solo
Dec 23 12
Khaini Zero Transcendent
Foiegra
If you haven't completed the storyline quests to the point that your teleporter takes you to Lania's House instead of Harmony, you have some quests to do. You have to finish the Augury quests to start the Lania questline again.
Dec 23 12
Broa Blade Master
BadAsBlades
Just finish the quest with the final augury. Then do the Lania quests. You don't have to worry about the previous auguries
Dec 23 12
Nova Mechanic 4
EXenonLotus
Lania.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login