MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 17 12
Broa Bow Master
4rrow5torm
Has anyone else seen this under the Kaiser update notes on the Maplestory website?

[b]Cursed Kaiserium: Two-Handed Sword; Req. Lv 150, STR 999; STR/DEX/INT/LUK +50; ATT +250. Untradeable after equipped.

Liberated Kaiserium: Two-Handed Sword; Req. Lv 150, STR 999; STR/DEX/INT/LUK +200; ATT +400. Untradeable.[/b]

250 and 400 attack....
MapleStory Screen: How many mushrooms does it take?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Dec 17 12
Broa Demon Slayer 4
Devilpc
Yes. Basilmarket has readers.
Dec 17 12
Windia Hero
Tenkage
Can't be scrolled, EEd, or potentialed. Also they are untradeable and only from hard mode magnus. Soooooo yeah.

They are really good weapons but not really any more OP than what we already can achieve. A 300atk Loveless weapon with 65% boss, a 20% boss neb, and +50kdmg cap additional potential blows that thing out of the water.
MapleStory Screen: Pb delivery.
Dec 17 12
Broa Bow Master
4rrow5torm
Ah I see makes more sense. For those warriors that can't afford to get godly weapons like that though, kaiserium would be a pretty excellent alternative so long as they can take Magnus I guess. If they can take magnus...
MapleStory Screen: How many mushrooms does it take?
Dec 17 12
Windia Hero
Tenkage
froogle: Ah I see makes more sense. For those warriors that can't afford to get godly weapons like that though, kaiserium would be a pretty excellent alternative so long as they can take Magnus I guess. If they can take magnus...

The thing of it is that if you can take down hard mode magnus you probably already have a weapon like that. He's amazingly hard.
Dec 17 12
DemethosGMS Paladin
InfernoSmash
step 1: kill hard magnus
step 2: rethink the failed step 1
step 3: give up hope at obtaining the sword
MapleStory Screen: Gimme the heartstone
Dec 17 12
DemethosGMS Demon Avenger 4
Aromise
Cthulhusama: The thing of it is that if you can take down hard mode magnus you probably already have a weapon like that. He's amazingly hard.

I'm sure that Regular Magnus also drops the sword. In that case, just get a party of well-funded guildies to help you get the sword.
Dec 17 12
Windia Hero
Tenkage
Kanji: Well if normal mode magnus drops them I know what weapon my kaiser will be using....
Dec 17 12
Windia Hero
HeroicSense
Cthulhusama
lol same, Ill just go with my alliance, (Cynical alliance) and get me a sword, hopefully, but the entrance to magnus is 190+ isnt it, or is it 100+?
MapleStory Screen: Hackers take over again!
Dec 17 12
Windia Hero
Tenkage
Pwnusobad: The update highlights said 190+ but the update notes said 100+ sooooo......
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login