bzl.co

Add a thread

Op Sword Kaiserium?

Kaiser Forum Talk about Kaiser

froogle Level 120 Broa Mercedes 4
Has anyone else seen this under the Kaiser update notes on the Maplestory website?

• *Cursed Kaiserium: Two-Handed Sword; Req. Lv 150, STR 999; STR/DEX/INT/LUK +50; ATT +250. Untradeable after equipped.

Liberated Kaiserium: Two-Handed Sword; Req. Lv 150, STR 999; STR/DEX/INT/LUK +200; ATT +400. Untradeable.**

250 and 400 attack....
Posted: December 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 26

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
Flamepc Level 210 Broa Zero Transcendent
Yes. Basilmarket has readers.
Dec 17 2012
Cthulhusama Level 180 Windia Zero Transcendent
Can't be scrolled, EEd, or potentialed. Also they are untradeable and only from hard mode magnus. Soooooo yeah.

They are really good weapons but not really any more OP than what we already can achieve. A 300atk Loveless weapon with 65% boss, a 20% boss neb, and +50kdmg cap additional potential blows that thing out of the water.
Dec 17 2012
New Screen: Pb delivery.
froogle Level 120 Broa Mercedes 4
Ah I see makes more sense. For those warriors that can't afford to get godly weapons like that though, kaiserium would be a pretty excellent alternative so long as they can take Magnus I guess. If they can take magnus...
Dec 17 2012
New Screen: How many mushrooms does it take?
Ah I see makes more sense. For those warriors that can't afford to get godly weapons like that though, kaiserium would be a pretty excellent alternative so long as they can take Magnus I guess. If they can take magnus... [/quote]

The thing of it is that if you can take down hard mode magnus you probably already have a weapon like that. He's amazingly hard.
Dec 17 2012
Kanji Level 160 Demethos Demon Avenger 4
The thing of it is that if you can take down hard mode magnus you probably already have a weapon like that. He's amazingly hard.[/quote]

I'm sure that Regular Magnus also drops the sword. In that case, just get a party of well-funded guildies to help you get the sword.
Dec 17 2012
@Kanji: Well if normal mode magnus drops them I know what weapon my kaiser will be using....
Dec 17 2012
Pwnusobad Level 50 Windia Mercedes 2
@Cthulhusama
lol same, Ill just go with my alliance, (Cynical alliance) and get me a sword, hopefully, but the entrance to magnus is 190+ isnt it, or is it 100+?
Dec 17 2012
@Pwnusobad: The update highlights said 190+ but the update notes said 100+ sooooo......
Dec 17 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.