MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Eclipse and Sunfire Quest

MapleStory Forums : Luminous : Talk about the Luminous Class

Dec 18 12
Broa Battle Mage 4
SenorBurro
Maybe I'm just a stupid and missed something completely obvious, but I seriously can't seem to complete this quest. I've filled up both meters numerous times (accepted at lvl 30, I'm 54 now) and have switched using both the button under the light/dark meter and via keybinding. I've logged in and out to try and "reset" things. I've killed monsters in different areas. What did I miss? Is it supposed to be built up on a specific monster? Am I supposed to use a specific skill to build up the meters?

Why don't you just say it. I'm the worst Luminous in the world. I'm a cotton-headed ninnymuggins.