bzl.co

Add a thread

Eclipse and Sunfire Quest

Luminous Forum Talk about Luminous

TaintedZero Level 221 Broa Battle Mage 4 Emcy Guild
Maybe I'm just a stupid and missed something completely obvious, but I seriously can't seem to complete this quest. I've filled up both meters numerous times (accepted at lvl 30, I'm 54 now) and have switched using both the button under the light/dark meter and via keybinding. I've logged in and out to try and "reset" things. I've killed monsters in different areas. What did I miss? Is it supposed to be built up on a specific monster? Am I supposed to use a specific skill to build up the meters?

Why don't you just say it. I'm the worst Luminous in the world. I'm a cotton-headed ninnymuggins.
Posted: December 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 3

Replies

That's weird. Try this:

Log out, attack with dark.
Dec 18 2012
Can someone help me>? I can't hotkey my eclipse or sunfire or equilbriulium and when i use them the icon under the crystal doesnt even show cd -.-
Dec 27 2012
Can someone help me>? I can't hotkey my eclipse or sunfire or equilbriulium and when i use them the icon under the crystal doesnt even show cd -.-[/quote]
From what I understand, you don't hotkey either of those skills, what you should be hotkeying is the Light/Dark thing under you're basic skill tabs. Equilibrium is achieved briefly whenever you switch from light to dark or vice versa for 10 seconds.
Dec 27 2012

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.