MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 21 12
Scania Mechanic 4
cannon
so resently you can now pay tempest coins for the Elite Heliseum set (Belt and Cape)

belt gives 18 all stats and 4 att/magic and cape is 20 all stats and 10 att/magic both 1 slot they are 233 coins each

So has anyone got one yet? are they perm? and was it worth it it says that it is Supreme meaning that if enchanted that effects become better or something

so what are your thoughts on this?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Dec 21 12
Windia Blade Recruit
Lostdbx
all those monster in the tyrant castle
like the warrior specters , magician specters
i got a warrior and mage cape from them
Dec 21 12
Bera Demon Slayer 1
Vend
SmashFace: Everyone seems to be forgetting that these are superior items. Meaning that they gain quite a stat bonus when you enhance them. They blow empress out of the water.

This, but only if you enhance it enough.
Dec 21 12
Windia Buccaneer
VisualAudio
SmashFace: Everyone seems to be forgetting that these are superior items. Meaning that they gain quite a stat bonus when you enhance them. They blow empress out of the water.

The Tyrant equips do blow empress out of the water if scrolled well. But these do not. After about +3 or more stars, people usually stop unless they have the funds to use those cash shop scrolls. The main reason people get empress is for the set bonuses, 30% boss, 45 att, +2 all skills and other perks are the reason why I got the set.
Dec 21 12
Bellocan Night Lord
Vaizek
If you guys go and complete the new Heliseum chain of quests, you can gain access to Downtown Black Market, which are the maps before Tyrant's castle. When there, the Shadow merchants sell this set, as well as the tyrant set (which are even better). They use different coins though but you can get them from questing everyday in Heliseum, and I believe it's only 100 or so coins a piece, instead of 233 tempest coins. Tempest coins are easier to farm on new characters but I would suggest choosing the Heliseum quest route for already established players.
Dec 21 12
Scania Mechanic 4
cannon
UnBias: Maybe it was a mistake? Don't have to sound like an ass when correcting him.

lol ily for this
Dec 21 12
Bera Evan 10th Growth
Just2Fancy
vchang: If you guys go and complete the new Heliseum chain of quests, you can gain access to Downtown Black Market, which are the maps before Tyrant's castle. When there, the Shadow merchants sell this set, as well as the tyrant set (which are even better). They use different coins though but you can get them from questing everyday in Heliseum, and I believe it's only 100 or so coins a piece, instead of 233 tempest coins. Tempest coins are easier to farm on new characters but I would suggest choosing the Heliseum quest route for already established players.

where do these new helisium quests begin? i am very interested in getting the belt and the cape, but i have no idea where the place u decribed is. If u have a character in bera and you cold show me that would be sweet thanks
Dec 21 12
Scania Phantom 4
xPhantomMyst
xElevatex: It's kinda of not worth it. The coin amount is extremely high and with those coins you could merch the items from there and get better items, such as rings, shoulders and weapons. I've made over 1.5 bill just selling the shoulders and weapons, and that's already enough for full empress set minus an cape or weapon.

Yo I have almost 300 coins, but I don't know what to do to make money off of them. How much did you sell the stuff for?
Dec 21 12
Bera Corsair
Wreckaqes
Can anyone let me know how many temepst coins you get for a level up? How do you get tempest coins..sorry I just came back to Maple I was just wondering.
Dec 21 12
Yellonde Dark Knight
Silverk12
iShAn You don't get any for leveling, it sucks, alot. The best way is to farm the boxes while doing the gale gourd and 200 monster quest.
Dec 21 12
Bera Corsair
Wreckaqes
thank you very much idk what gale gord
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login