General

How Much Would You Pay For These Boots?

So I have been finding it quite difficult to get rid of these Elite Hels Equips. It took me about a week of opening a shop at fm (about 5 hours a day) to sell an Elite Thief Cape (5 Enhanced) for 1b. It was also quite easy to find an fm spot due to people being hellbanned at that time.

Now I'm finding it quite difficult to sell these Mage Boots. It has 49 all, 8 Mattk and a hidden pot. I'm trying to sell these for quite cheap (about 600m) and still don't have any luck after a while of camping at fm. My question is, how much do you think this is valued at? Remember that it's also PSoKed which is about 200m right there.

Also what is the price of any Elite Hels 5 Enhanced Equips in general? Also, why doesn't anyone like these equips anymore?

May 18, 2013

5 Comments • Newest first

ProjectCedes

[quote=Ineqt]If people are hellbanned they can't buy either. Wait till everything is resolved. Good luck [/quote]

Most of the people that were hellbanned got their ban uplifted so now they can trade, it's just that no one really likes these Heliseum Equips for some reason.

Reply May 19, 2013
Ineqt

If people are hellbanned they can't buy either. Wait till everything is resolved. Good luck

Reply May 19, 2013
NineCrimes

For some reason people just really don't like Elite Heliseum even though the stats are quite good. Maybe it's the lack of set bonus or whatever, I don't know

Reply May 18, 2013
penguinsftw1234

i think ur price is about right ... except a scrolled empress is better and cheaper

Reply May 18, 2013