L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Kaisers Final Form Color
MapleStory Forums : Kaiser : Talk about the Kaiser Class
Dec 27 12
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
Draco8671
Just going to try and compile what I know so far, since my friend wants to change his color but is not sure how it works.
I know the colors on the coupons are randomized, you don't get to choose.

Main Color

The main color coupon changes the color of the main body/webbing on the wings, and is available to 3rd and 4th job final forms.
The main color also changes the color of the attacks as well, including Dragon Slash/Giga Wave/Dragon Barrage
The main color is automatically reverted to the default upon reaching 4th job.

Glitches - Most likely GMS Exclusive

-The main color for 4th job is currently black, instead of the standard red.
-The skills retain a red-orange color scheme, despite the above mechanics stating it should be black-orange
-It is safe to assume that the main color for Kaiser's armor has been forcibly altered to permanently display black, but the skills will still follow the true color scheme

Sub Color

The sub color coupon changes the color of the trim on the armor, and is available to only 4th job final forms
The sub color also changes the color of the attacks, including the aforementioned
*The sub color also changes the color of the glow of the Final Form, and it shows up unlike the main color change

General things

Set limit of colors (Although extremely diverse)
Giga Wave's slash (The thing that comes out of the blade) and Wingbeat are naturally pink-purple and cannot be changed regardless of color.
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Dec 27 12
Broa Dark Knight
phinxz
im guessing as final form fourth job and final form third job are 2 different skills, it would revert back to the red
Dec 27 12*
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
Syduction
How would I get:
http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p341/BrownTigga/Maple0000_zpsdd14801a.jpg
Someone said red main (is it the one we start off with) and a grey trim (what?).
Dec 27 12*
Zenith Dark Knight
LanciaDrK
xDracius: -The main color is reverted to red (The true color) upon reaching 4th job? Or does it stay the same as the 3rd, but the trim is now gold?
At 4th job you revert to the default, Black armor with Gold trim.

xDracius: -Every possible color choice. Is it hard-coded what color you can possibly choose, like Mechanics only get a single specific shade of red/blue/etc?
*Related to the above: Is it completely random the color? So you could technically receive every color possible? Or is it hard-coded ratios of the RGB values?
They seem to be pre-determined. I've seen others with my exact shade of cyan. Also it's possible to get the same color twice in a row, wasting a coupon for nothing.

EDIT: Also, the main armor colour coupons only work for 3rd job. So don't bother with them.
Dec 27 12
Bera Buccaneer
TempistFist
xDracius One thing you missed on what changes using main color coupon is the webbing on the wings.

oiwio Yea, that's red main(the one you start out with) and grey trim.

Vladzy They also work in 4th job.
Dec 27 12
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
Draco8671
This is odd.
Dragon Slash and Giga Slasher do not reflect the transformation's colors, but Dragon Barrage does.

Can anybody confirm if Dragon Barrage changes color according to the main color/sub color?
Dec 27 12
Bera Buccaneer
TempistFist
Dragon Slash has main body color on the outside flame and sub color on the inside of the flame.

Gigas Wave has the main body color on the inside part of the flame surrounding you. I think the outside flame and the trail is a combination of both main body and sub color. The slashes flying out of Gigas Wave do not change color no matter what your color combinations are.

Dragon Barrage does indeed change color, but only the flame surrounding the sword and not the explosions. I think the flame surrounding the sword reflects the main body color.

Wingbeat is just like Dragon Barrage where the flame surrounding the sword reflects the main color only. The actual tornadoes don't change color.
Dec 27 12
Nova Mechanic 4
EXenonLotus
xDracius: Just going to try and compile what I know so far, since my friend wants to change his color but is not sure how it works.
I know the colors on the coupons are randomized, you don't get to choose.

Things I don't know

-The main color is reverted to red (The true color) upon reaching 4th job? Or does it stay the same as the 3rd, but the trim is now gold?
-Every possible color choice. Is it hard-coded what color you can possibly choose, like Mechanics only get a single specific shade of red/blue/etc?
*Related to the above: Is it completely random the color? So you could technically receive every color possible? Or is it hard-coded ratios of the RGB values?

You are forced black main color 4th job, and can not change it. However, if you used a coupon to change your main color, you will still change your main slash color when transformed. The colors are hard coded. you can not recive every color, or we would have some white, grey, pink, ect.
Dec 27 12
Mardia I/L Mage
MirageWiz
Does anyone actually know exactly how to get the black/grey armor? I've run through a number of the 4th job subcolor coupons without any luck. Am I using the wrong coupon? Thanks.
Jan 05 13
Windia Blade Master
Thislogic
i THINK you have to get a black color on your Attack colors to be able to get gray seems like it I WILL TEST IT OUT
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login