MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Does treglow drop elite heliseum equips ?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jan 04 13
Scania Marksman
MEgaSHotzZ3
does he ? do you know the drop rate ?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 04 13*
Windia Night Walker 4
TastyBat
He only drops the cape and shoes. As for the drop rate I've gotten 7 capes in around 2 hrs of x2. And 1 shoe during x1 after my 2nd kill. It all depends on your luck.
MapleStory Screen: Basil chat group MapleStory Video: Empress Duo Maple Story: Can't wait for Jurassic World and the new Star War...
Jan 04 13
Scania Marksman
MEgaSHotzZ3
thanks ive fought him about 20 times or more and havent gotten anything i use the stone golem familiar and the phantom hyper skill that gives item drop rate +20% for 30 seconds and havent gotten anything xD
Jan 04 13
Windia Night Walker 4
TastyBat
christ583: What I usually do is I use judgement draw first then if I get the 20% drop rate I use the phantom hyper skill which gives another 20% drop, not sure if they stack but hey +40% drop rate for 2 kills isn't that bad.
MapleStory Screen: Basil chat group MapleStory Video: Empress Duo Maple Story: Can't wait for Jurassic World and the new Star War...
Jan 04 13
Broa Hayato 4
AeroKatana
I've killed him 140+ times now and he hasn't even dropped 1 equip. Plus I'm using a Big Spider Familiar. Wtf is up with this. Ive wasted 2 hours
Jan 04 13
Scania Marksman
MEgaSHotzZ3
hmm i never thought of using that but ill give it a try i had a 2x easter drop but i didnt know it wouldnt stack with stone golem so it disappeared xD i also havent gotten big spider fam cuzz its hard to find xD
Jan 04 13
Bera Mercedes 1
Lanspark
Drop rate, as mentioned, is terrible. I spent hours looking but ended up just buying an aee'd shoe off the fm. I could literally make that 800 mil back in the time i wasted.
MapleStory Video: Baby with a Gun
Jan 04 13
Scania Marksman
MEgaSHotzZ3
does victor drop it ? is velderoths drop rate for them higher ?
Jan 04 13
Bera Phantom 4
FUTlLE
I only looked for drops when we had that 2x drop card and a 2x event with a mutant ribbon pig familiar. I used my phantom's drop buffs as well. Needless to say I got a good amount of capes and shoes.
MapleStory Screen: The most evil map in the game
Jan 04 13
Scania Marksman
MEgaSHotzZ3
about how many prequests are there to do after treglow to get to velderoth ?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login