MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Ready to merch, or not ready to merch, that is the question

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jan 11 13
Scania Chief Bandit
UntoId
I'd like to thank everyone for their input from now.

So I came backt o MS recently and thought instead of coming to level I would come back to merch instead.

Recently made my new merch account and I have around 850M to begin with.

Other than a permit is there anything else that anyone would suggest I need (NX or non-NX) before I begin roaming the FM to learn market prices, etc?

Also, any tips in terms of what's best to merchant at the time would be great as well. Thanks again!
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Jan 11 13
Bera Jett 4
OnTheJetty
Check with someone else, but I think that premium surprise boxes are pretty nice if you get lucky.
Jan 11 13*
Scania Marksman
Kyotorou
Assuming Scania, these are some of the more popular things being sold.

-Nox/Lux/Luminous Sherubims. NX Capes which sell for around 450M - 800M-ish. (I think Luminous sells for the highest, also be aware that some may be duped.)
-Other perm. NX stuff which I can't remember.
-10 ATK WGs are dead.
-Tempest Equipment, especially Rings and Belts. Tempest Rings are popular because they come with weapon/magic attack which is useful for Chaos scrolling, as well as having Potential. 3% stat Tempest Rings generally sell for around 40M, 6% stat sells for like 2 - 5 times more. Epic potential'd Rings also seem to cost more regardless of the actual potential. DEX % should be the most expensive/popular due to Angelic Buster's release/Marksman's supposed chart-topping DPM, post-hyper skills.
-Also related to Angelic Buster's release is Pirate gear. Prices for Empress pirate gear should supposedly go up, I guess...
-Empress equipment/Nova equipment/Tyrant equipment are the most popular equips to sell.
-Luminous/Kaiser/Angelic Buster skill books.
Jan 11 13*
Scania Chief Bandit
UntoId
Thanks a lot for the replies so far, some good info to get me started.

And xxclericxx, I already made the decision to merch so that wouldn't make sense. I wanna know if I'm ready/what'll make me ready to merch.
Jan 11 13*
KradiaGMS Dark Knight
commiekaze
You're ready once you know prices well enough to buy things you know are a good deal without hesitation. Also, once you get enough starting mesos buy a mushie.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login