MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Heliseum/Nova drops from Velderoth

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jan 13 13
Renegades Kaiser 4
GiqaBiade
While hunting for some thief stuff, I just got a heliseum warrior cape. I didn't realize they were untradeable. Without buying nx to purchase PSOKs for them is there anything I can do with this cape and whatever other wrong job drops I happen to get?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jan 13 13
Bera Buccaneer
ohhYuna
NPC it.
MapleStory Screen: Fought ht and wanted a ss Nexon Video: [ranked] hybrid nidalee Maple Story: Just killed the latest raid's boss in Destiny. Too...
Jan 13 13
Scania Mercedes 4
TheBenzz
Have a bunch of fun enhancing them with regular enhancement scrolls.
Jan 13 13
Zenith Blade Acolyte
BeyondOVP
Nothing you can do.
Jan 13 13
Renegades Kaiser 4
GiqaBiade
Dam untradeable >_<
Jan 13 13
Scania Aran 4
Mompai
Is Velderoth a mob or a boss?
Cause I might try to get some for myself. and Is the drop-rate bad?
Jan 13 13
Mardia Marauder
BrawlerX
Its been this way the whole time and a reason to now do this at all. The risk is great but the reward is amazing, in a way.
MapleStory Screen: Eregos boxes drop chaos scrolls
Jan 13 13*
Windia Phantom 4
The5thJeff
iRadoon: Is Velderoth a mob or a boss?
Cause I might try to get some for myself. and Is the drop-rate bad?

Boss. And the drop rate is terrible.
Edit: I think people misunderstood. By terrible, I meant terribly low. No need to get your panties in a bunch, kids.
MapleStory Screen: Reelin' in the horsies Maple Story: it's like a movement from the small place to the b...
Jan 13 13
Scania Battle Mage 4
andylong1999
So is it worth it to psok it and sell it?
Jan 13 13
Windia Angelic Buster 4
SupaFluid
'terrible'?
Are you annoyed at how many you might have to kill in order to gain even 1 measly Nova/Heliseum equipment?
Get over yourself.
These equipments don't have a low drop rate for nothing. They are relatively good equipment and it 'makes sense' that the drop rate is low.
If you're getting frustrated over how 'bad' its drop rate is, then quit Maple and experience life more. Don't just expect to make a billion from a night's work.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login