Add a thread

Heliseum/Nova drops from Velderoth

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

While hunting for some thief stuff, I just got a heliseum warrior cape. I didn't realize they were untradeable. Without buying nx to purchase PSOKs for them is there anything I can do with this cape and whatever other wrong job drops I happen to get?
Posted: January Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 23

Page TopHome 1 2 3
TheLoyalPlum Level 155 Scania Mercedes 4
Have a bunch of fun enhancing them with regular enhancement scrolls.
Jan 13 2013
MooShroom2 Level 50 Zenith Blade Acolyte
Nothing you can do.
Jan 13 2013
Dam untradeable >_<
Jan 13 2013
Is Velderoth a mob or a boss?
Cause I might try to get some for myself. and Is the drop-rate bad?
Jan 13 2013
Its been this way the whole time and a reason to now do this at all. The risk is great but the reward is amazing, in a way.
Jan 13 2013
alltwo147 Level 173 Windia Phantom 4
Is Velderoth a mob or a boss?
Cause I might try to get some for myself. and Is the drop-rate bad?[/quote]

Boss. And the drop rate is terrible.
Edit: I think people misunderstood. By terrible, I meant terribly low. No need to get your panties in a bunch, kids.
Jan 13 2013
So is it worth it to psok it and sell it?
Jan 13 2013
MagicDate Level 124 Windia Angelic Buster 4
Are you annoyed at how many you might have to kill in order to gain even 1 measly Nova/Heliseum equipment?
Get over yourself.
These equipments don't have a low drop rate for nothing. They are relatively good equipment and it 'makes sense' that the drop rate is low.
If you're getting frustrated over how 'bad' its drop rate is, then quit Maple and experience life more. Don't just expect to make a billion from a night's work.
Jan 13 2013
taotapp Level 183 Windia Bishop
You got something amazing and rare from a boss that YOU killed, and you can't even trade it without giving Nexon real money first.
Unbelievable what greed has driven this game to. Sadly this has become the case for every worthwhile boss drop, making the entire notion of bossing a closed opportunity for anyone who isn't willing to stock up on NX.

I mean goddamn -- with how rare it (apparently? Is it rare or not?) is, they should just let him trade it for free.
Jan 13 2013
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.