MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

New level 200 koc thunder breaker vs wind archer?

MapleStory Forums : Wind Archer : Talk about the Cygnus Knight Wind Archer

Jan 13 13
Scania Mercedes 2
pinkbean77
Which one since he new path alows people to play tb and wa until 200 in the new kms patch
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 13 13
Nova Demon Avenger 4
Lucistar
First of all, we aren't getting them for AT LEAST 6 months. We don't even know ANYTHING about the update other than its happening. So until then, it's pointless to even attempt to discuss it.
Jan 13 13
Scania Buccaneer
ImDiving
The Wind Archer looks all badass and all
http://mauritiusattractions.com/content/images/guide/mauritius-wind.gif

but the thunder breaker is like Banging.
http://vipdictionary.com/img/Thunder.jpg
MapleStory Screen: Lv 108 wild hunter hitting 300k+
Jan 13 13
Scania Buccaneer
Mezui
If the new TB has FJ-like skill, I'm switching.
Jan 13 13
Broa Paladin
ThebYssman
Edgurrr: First of all, we aren't getting them for AT LEAST 6 months. We don't even know ANYTHING about the update other than its happening. So until then, it's pointless to even attempt to discuss it.

Tell that to the bosses in Root Abyss. XD
MapleStory Screen: Yo dawg i heard you liked the nautilus Nexon Video: Pokemon x and y wifi battle #01 - torterra on a roll
Jan 13 13*
Windia Cannoneer 4
Overblasting
I hope to the god that I do not believe in that new TB gets:

Mobility
Party Buff that is original and useful.
A wide range of skills, and some kind of unique system that forces players to use different skills.
Green transformation
Is an actual pirate... not like Jett, Angelic Buster, ect...

Edit: From your post you dont know that they are becoming practically a new class. So yeah. It's ultimately up to you. But traditionaly pirates have been op in this game at release... So yeah I don't think it will be a hard choice.
MapleStory Screen: I'm on a boat!
Jan 13 13
Nova Demon Avenger 4
Lucistar
ThebYssman: Tell that to the bosses in Root Abyss. XD

That's only because we got AB from CMS, and the data from Root Abyss came with it. I think there was only one other instance in which we got releases at the same time as KMS (New Leaf City I think it was, I can't remember since it was such a long time ago).
Jan 13 13
Scania Dark Knight
Targus95
Edgurrr: That's only because we got AB from CMS, and the data from Root Abyss came with it. I think there was only one other instance in which we got releases at the same time as KMS (New Leaf City I think it was, I can't remember since it was such a long time ago).

NLC is a GMS-Exclusive (along with Jetts) if I'm not mistaken.
Jan 13 13*
Zenith Luminous 4
Lumiyo
meso911: NLC is a GMS-Exclusive (along with Jetts) if I'm not mistaken.

Only Jett is exclusive. EMS, MSEA got full NLC, and I believe JMS got parts of CWK. SEA and Europe have pottable MoN's.
Jan 13 13
Windia Night Lord
HaseoFate
Edgurrr: First of all, we aren't getting them for AT LEAST 6 months. We don't even know ANYTHING about the update other than its happening. So until then, it's pointless to even attempt to discuss it.

Root Abyss.
MapleStory Screen: Golden Damage Skin Fixed MapleStory Video: Nightlord killing monsters
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login