MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Demon Slayer vs. Demon Avenger

MapleStory Forums : Demon Avenger : Talk about the Demon Avenger class

Jan 16 13
Broa Blade Lord
SLASHx22
Which one do you like better? Are you gonna make one when they come to GMS or stick with ur Slayer? I have a lvl 100 demon slayer and imma try avenger too
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Jan 16 13
Bera Aran 4
TempoFenrir
DA doesn't look very fun, but who knows, I didn't try it yet
MapleStory Screen: Mu lung glitch
Jan 16 13
Windia Demon Slayer 4
Helliskyo
Ill probably go try the demon avenger since once I reach around 170ish Ill probably drop my Demon slayer and start on a new class. Though I dont exactly like it since its a bit weird as I tried in kms -.- Good thing demon avengers are thiefs though ;p I still got set of thief empress but the wep will be hard to get
Jan 16 13
Windia Kaiser 4
graspmy5haft
Kyo1135: Ill probably go try the demon avenger since once I reach around 170ish Ill probably drop my Demon slayer and start on a new class. Though I dont exactly like it since its a bit weird as I tried in kms -.- Good thing demon avengers are thiefs though ;p I still got set of thief empress but the wep will be hard to get

Wait the avengers are theives?
I also heard they get their own one hand sword type thing. Anyone know what it's called?
MapleStory Screen: So theres no locker 168?
Jan 16 13
Bera Aran 4
iDFrost
1elemental3: Wait the avengers are theives?
I also heard they get their own one hand sword type thing. Anyone know what it's called?

No they are most definitely warriors. Orange Mushroom showed animations with the warrior empress outfit.
Jan 16 13
Windia Demon Slayer 4
Helliskyo
1elemental3: O wait nononono my bad -.- Theyre warriors too. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Looks like I never payed attention to what they wear in KMS -.- Since the char is covered with perm nx -.- And their weps are called Desperados
Jan 16 13
Windia Cannoneer 3
MLPirate
1elemental3: Wait the avengers are theives?

Desperado.
Jan 16 13
Windia Kaiser 4
graspmy5haft
Kyo1135: 1elemental3: O wait nononono my bad -.- Theyre warriors too. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Looks like I never payed attention to what they wear in KMS -.- Since the char is covered with perm nx -.- And their weps are called Desperados

Yeah i found a guide for them (http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2553560/0/Demon_Avenger_the_Avenger_class.html). They actually sound pretty powerful. And they dont even need str to equip wepons and stuff thanks to a skill. Another question somebody might have cleared up.
Jan 16 13
Windia Demon Slayer 4
Helliskyo
1elemental3: Ill probably go staright for hp. Since I got a set tempest with %hp. Are you sure the weps need str? D: If so Ill have to get %str too D:
Jan 16 13
Windia Kaiser 4
graspmy5haft
Kyo1135: 1elemental3: Ill probably go staright for hp. Since I got a set tempest with %hp. Are you sure the weps need str? D: If so Ill have to get %str too D:

No they have a beginer skill that allows them to equip warrior equips without having the needed stats for it. So abosultely no str needed. Its in the guide i found.
Jan 16 13
Nova Shadower
wazzupTom
Guy 1: Demon avenger derr
Guy 2: Demonslayer ftw!

Nexon: Don't worry! They are all equally "balanced"
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login