MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

who is the easiest root abyss boss

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jan 16 13
Scania Blade Master
DaCuddlz
to duo.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Jan 16 13
Windia Aran 4
kururustyle
chicken
Jan 16 13
Windia Warrior
StormCastr
Bowmasters, Marksmen, Paladins etc. all the most op and powerful classes to beat the most op and powerful bosses.
Jan 16 13
Scania Demon Slayer 2
Gungnir
0shadowkid0: Bowmasters, Marksmen, Paladins etc. all the most op and powerful classes to beat the most op and powerful bosses.

What?
Jan 16 13
Broa Shadower
RUSmacked
just go in order
they go from easiest to hardest
Jan 16 13
Khaini Marksman
UsoppStyIe
my storyline from easiest to hardest

Von Bon - Bloody Queen - Pierre - Vellum
Jan 16 13
Windia Warrior
StormCastr

you gotta be one of those op and powerful classes to be op and powerful to beat the op and powerful bosses!##!#$!%!%!%!##!%!%!121124551
Jan 16 13*
Bera Paladin
rickdaslashr
mrcuddlz:

Well i don't know their 'name' but i managed to solo all the bosses except Queen since i don't 'get' her.

For the chicken--- Make him walk towards the Clocks he puts down. When they have black Dials, they increase your time. When they have White Dials, your time decreases (which is bad.) Make sure to have a ton of Ginger pots to keep your HP nice and high. His 'energy balls' seem to do 80% damage, and he does have a 1hko move when he jumps up after blinking and smacks the floor down. Keep your HP as full as possible.

For the Clown thing--- This guy is easy. Just make sure that if the crown you have on your head matches his, to not attack him(otherwise he heals). When he is spamming the fire move and you are NOT targetted, make your party members attack him as long as their 'crowns' aren't his color, rush him. It seems like you do about 3x as much damage when you do it at this time. Also when he blinks and disappears for a second, keep jumping away from him or he uses this Hammer type of move to 1HKO.

Vellum (snake thing)-- He's easy. Just watch the floor and try to get him down to around 80% HP. After that, he starts throwing fireballs. That's when you strike him down. Try to time it so you don't get knocked back onto a fireball, since that's a 1HKO move. My buccaneer had a little trouble here since it doesn't have a 'Jumping' Skill. He usually pop in and out about twice, then on the 3rd 'up' he starts spamming fireball. Really easy boss to beat.

The Queen. No idea how to beat her. I've gotten to around 35% hp on this one; but i just don't understand it.

Anyone got any input on this?
Jan 16 13
Broa Cannoneer 4
SaiyanBased
wait is root abbys already out?
MapleStory Screen: Forever alone MapleStory Video: Dorothy soloed by a phantom
Jan 16 13
Scania Demon Slayer 2
Gungnir
0shadowkid0: you gotta be one of those op and powerful classes to be op and powerful to beat the op and powerful bosses!##!#$!%!%!%!##!%!%!121124551

How is that related to the thread starter's question?
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login