L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
lvl 130 Angelic Buster goes over 999999 damage clean equips
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Jan 19 13
Bera Phantom 4
67Phantom67
My angelic Buster using the link skill did over damage cap with clean equips. He/she is only lvl 130 using lvl 1 skill of trinity. It was amazing. Who thinks Angelic Buster is OP? I certainly do.

******FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW IF PINK ZAK BUFF PROVIDE ATT, IT DOES(MAYBE NOT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST MY RANGE) BEFORE ACCUSING SOMEONE OF BEING AN HACKER FIND A REASON WHY I WOULD HACK WITH MY ANGELIC BUSTER EVEN HACKING JUST TO SHOW A PICTURE OF ME HACKING AND OF BEING WIDELY SPREAD. ALSO I FOUND THIS A BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT BECAUSE I NEVER HAD A CHARACTER WHO DOES EVEN CLOSE TO 800K DAMAGE********************
I MEANT DAMAGE CAP OF 1MIL. I DID LIKE 1.08MIL DAMAGE WITH CLEAN EQUIPS NOT LIKE OVER THAT. SRRY FOR SOME MISCONCEPTION
I was using clean equips, I will post source when i can.

Source: http://i50.tinypic.com/20rtk7n.jpg

See the image behind the 502k damage =D It has 6 digits. Which means I was able to exceed billions of other players in maplestory. Simply because I went over damage cap =DD
RE ADDED BECAUSE NO ONE BELIEVED ME.
New MapleStory Screen: Jett has arrived!
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Jan 19 13
Broa Night Lord
0xjeshux0
Pink Zakum is back ... Random people get to receive a walkie-talkie over the head ... Only times togo in is: Time: 6:30 pm 7:30 pm 8:30 pm (pacific time)
Rewards: pink zakum box , 5 tempest coins

I entered the three times yesterday
Jan 19 13
Scania Thunder Breaker 3
TubYugNyuj
ZetraDedd: umm you know you just showed us you hack (the first two buffs)

but i guess that's why you covered up the name.

This kid ZetraDedd is a newbie. Please defame and report him for feeding the enemy team. He is also a rage quitter and he uses foul language.
But I guess we can let him go because his mom just gave me a call on the phone. Ta ta~
Jan 19 13
Khaini Zero Transcendent
Foiegra
Too bad you were also probably doing the AB link skill glitch.
Jan 19 13
Broa Kaiser 4
ZetraDedd
goldyboi: umm i don't even know what happened just now
New MapleStory Screen: I made happy face with my friend kitten
Jan 19 13
Scania Corsair
Aeronomx
ZetraDedd: Not just me, i lagged the whole time in Pink Zak. I saw like another 150 players just in channel 8. LOL
Jan 19 13
Bera Shadower
Kemuya
Your IGN is MemoryStay? Poser nub.
New MapleStory Screen: Mario and zelda by nexon New MapleStory Video: MapleStory Rap - HeroAvilon (Black & Yellow)
Jan 19 13
Broa Phantom 4
Cutie314159
What are the pink zakum buffs? How much att do they give?
New MapleStory Screen: Bought 3000 leaves, 13k ea
Jan 19 13
Scania Aran 2
robox6
Momijii: Too bad you were also probably doing the AB link skill glitch.

what ab link skill glitch?
New MapleStory Video: Let's Play: KMS: Kaiser: Episode 1
Jan 19 13
Scania Phantom 4
vEfficacious
m3zmur1ze: Your IGN is MemoryStay? Poser nub.

Saw him on a db thread, he said some guy inspired his ign (I think it was MemoryStays or something similar).
I dunno, probably not posing, just likes the ign?

OT: Pzak is back! Old news lol, gratz on your accomplishment.
Jan 19 13
Bera Corsair
xCaIiburx
Glitching on OSS buffs and so many party buffs just to hit 1m doesn't make you or AB's OP. I also wasn't aware that hitting 1m once is considered OP.

By that logic lets ban sairs and MMs for having snipe.

AB'z hit high and are really slow. They only become OP once you actually put some real funding into it to go beyond cap, not depend on various glitches to make a bogus claim.
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login