MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 20 13
Broa Phantom 4
xXkidflash
Now i know most of you would just give the standard guide and like by 120 just lhc then 160 go to stronghold till 200, but what i mean by "how do you get to level 200?" is like mentally, how do you have the patience to level up all the way to 200, i always get bored by 140's how do you do it?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Jan 20 13
Windia Corsair
Mybigassboat
Lots of free time.
MapleStory Screen: Yeti robot pet :d
Jan 20 13*
DemethosGMS Dawn Warrior 3
BIessingSouI
Really from what I see is free time, be patient, and have sociable party members, otherwise it would get boring even faster.
Jan 20 13
Renegades Phantom 4
myhairisgray
Determination, passion, coffee.
Jan 20 13
Bera Kanna 4
KanUFeelMyD
I could never attain 200 either. Made at least 13 or 14 classes over a 5 year period. Not one 200.

Those 2x NX coupons help a lot. Although paying your way there would defeat the purpose. I don't really think there's a mentality you need to have. If you start getting bored, I would just find another game to play or something else to do entirely. It took me a long time to realize that I just did not like this game anymore and that level 200 is honestly nothing special in this game when there's hardly any end game content worth the effort for reaching 200. Just my two cents.
Jan 20 13
Broa Demon Slayer 4
Devilpc
The guild/alliance. I would have never gotten to 176 if it hadn't been to my alliance constantly leveling and talking to me.
Friends. You can't be like Kirito and be the best by being alone. You need people to make the long tedious hours into long (but short in essence) convos.
Free time.
Jan 20 13
Scania Hero
VeteranStyle
Red Leaf High. Never had the patience to solely rely on grinding.
Jan 20 13
Broa Angelic Buster 3
Uebuccofray
I just leech of my guildies. They don't mind.
Jan 20 13
Scania Hero
BearYourArms
2x exp coupons and SH...although I finished 195-200 in red leaf because those last 5 lvls are just....
Jan 20 13
Windia I/L Arch Mage
glarida
well once they are level 179 they ussually just go to hoh.
all the people that go there are usually hackers or leech from them.
if you see 1 legit party in hoh its already special
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login