L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
which sealed boxes to get from root abyss?
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Jan 20 13
Scania Cannoneer 3
ihazbaz00ka
i have 9 coins and from what ive heard, there are a lot of random crappy equips in them. which one would minimize my chances of ending up with npc equips=]
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jan 20 13
Windia Kaiser 3
iCurryKaiser
I believe weapon is your best choice
Jan 20 13*
Broa Angelic Buster 3
Uebuccofray
I've used the weapon box one, and I can safely tell you that the stuff in the box are mostly trash. Don't bother with it.
Jan 20 13
Scania Corsair
Aeronomx
I only been going for weapon boxes, but a personal choice to try to get empress soul shooter.
Other than this, i would really like to know as well what is worth getting instead.
Jan 20 13
Scania Luminous 4
RinShikabane
u get a empress soul shooter from that box wait u get lvl 140 equips from that box in general wat F ive never seen that XD
New MapleStory Screen: Kabujima
Jan 20 13
Windia Phantom 4
Crystariurn
I got a 2 line unique mage shoe earlier from the box.
Jan 20 13
Windia Bow Master
YoLoLoLo
Aeronomx: I only been going for weapon boxes, but a personal choice to try to get empress soul shooter.
Other than this, i would really like to know as well what is worth getting instead.

Uhm, you can't get an empress soul shooter. If you could everyone in Windia would be at Root Abyss.
Jan 20 13*
Scania Corsair
Aeronomx
You can, but a low amount, you should read the update notes since I am not in the mood to be forwarding links to something I already know.
Edit: not amount, low rate i meant
Jan 20 13
Khaini Outlaw
SuchSlinger
Yolololo: You get it from the Chaos boxes, from the chaos bosses, they drop VL, Bloody (PvP) and Empress. Besides that they come with those special features.
New MapleStory Screen: Dragon tail luminous
Jan 20 13
Scania Blade Recruit
nullable
I got a special level 100 bottom from the equip box. It says "All scrolls except Enhancemant will succeed".
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login