bzl.co

Add a thread

which sealed boxes to get from root abyss?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

i have 9 coins and from what ive heard, there are a lot of random crappy equips in them. which one would minimize my chances of ending up with npc equips=]
Posted: January 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 20

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
changda Level 100 Windia Kaiser 3
I believe weapon is your best choice
Jan 20 2013
I've used the weapon box one, and I can safely tell you that the stuff in the box are mostly trash. Don't bother with it.
Jan 20 2013
Aeronomx Level 174 Scania Corsair
I only been going for weapon boxes, but a personal choice to try to get empress soul shooter.
Other than this, i would really like to know as well what is worth getting instead.
Jan 20 2013
u get a empress soul shooter from that box wait u get lvl 140 equips from that box in general wat F ive never seen that XD
Jan 20 2013
New Screen: Kabujima
Yuel Level 200 Windia Shadower
I got a 2 line unique mage shoe earlier from the box.
Jan 20 2013
I only been going for weapon boxes, but a personal choice to try to get empress soul shooter.
Other than this, i would really like to know as well what is worth getting instead.[/quote]

Uhm, you can't get an empress soul shooter. If you could everyone in Windia would be at Root Abyss.
Jan 20 2013
Aeronomx Level 174 Scania Corsair
You can, but a low amount, you should read the update notes since I am not in the mood to be forwarding links to something I already know.
Edit: not amount, low rate i meant
Jan 20 2013
Crawmerax Level 200 Scania Blade Recruit
I got a special level 100 bottom from the equip box. It says "All scrolls except Enhancemant will succeed".
Jan 20 2013
tyuli Level 181 Galicia Aran 4
I got a special level 100 bottom from the equip box. It says "All scrolls except Enhancemant will succeed".[/quote]

Are you serious? That's beyond good if true, SS please.
Jan 20 2013
New Screen: Liberated Kaiserium - ATK 400
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.