MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 22 13
Scania Dawn Warrior 1
tetraslash
hey guys if i want to go to hoh do i need to complete quests? are they hard? can someone link me to them please
New thread Replies
Jan 22 13
ElNido Kanna 4
Kannaloupes
yep. You also needa be lv175
MapleStory Screen: Ola ola ~ horntail chair
Jan 22 13
Galicia Mercedes 4
ElvishDawn
CygnusBabii: yep. You also needa be lv175

Wrong. To enter SH (which is the ENTIRE stronghold area), you need to be 165 and do a very easy quest from Chief Alex called "Piercing Defenses". You can also be doored in or teleported if you're level 160+. To enter HoH, you need to be level 170 and no quests are needed besides the Piercing Defenses quest which you SHOULD have already done at 165.
MapleStory Screen: 3rd visitor str dagger - ATK 101 MapleStory Video: Jeffie2013's thank-you music video
Jan 22 13
Scania Dawn Warrior 1
tetraslash
JeffieAran: Wrong. To enter SH (which is the ENTIRE stronghold area), you need to be 165 and do a very easy quest from Chief Alex called "Piercing Defenses". You can also be doored in or teleported if you're level 160+. To enter HoH, you need to be level 170 and no quests are needed besides the Piercing Defenses quest which you SHOULD have already done at 165.
So to get into HoH you have to be 165? Can i family tele to it at 160 then? :O if i can family tele i dont need to do quests right
Jan 22 13*
ElNido Kanna 4
Kannaloupes
JeffieAran: Wrong. To enter SH (which is the ENTIRE stronghold area), you need to be 165 and do a very easy quest from Chief Alex called "Piercing Defenses". You can also be doored in or teleported if you're level 160+. To enter HoH, you need to be level 170 and no quests are needed besides the Piercing Defenses quest which you SHOULD have already done at 165.

'xcuse me, honey boo boo child. I did these quests long ago when the requirement was level 175~
Jan 22 13*
Galicia Mercedes 4
ElvishDawn
ChickenBone: So to get into HoH you have to be 165? Can i family tele to it at 160 then? :O if i can family tele i dont need to do quests right

Read what I wrote. To enter SH (knight's stronghold) you have to be 165. You HAVE to be 170 to enter HoH (the last map in SH), no matter what. And yes, if you door/teleport, you won't need to do the quest (which takes 3 minutes to complete).

CygnusBabii: They were NEVER level 175. I was there, on my 167 Hero, on the first day Chaos came, and I went in.
MapleStory Screen: 3rd visitor str dagger - ATK 101 MapleStory Video: Jeffie2013's thank-you music video
Jan 22 13
Scania Dawn Warrior 1
tetraslash
thank you. much appreciated.
Jan 22 13*
ElNido Kanna 4
Kannaloupes
JeffieAran: Read what I wrote. To enter SH (knight's stronghold) you have to be 165. You HAVE to be 170 to enter HoH (the last map in SH), no matter what. And yes, if you door/teleport, you won't need to do the quest (which takes 3 minutes to complete).

CygnusBabii: They were NEVER level 175. I was there, on my 167 Hero, on the first day Chaos came, and I went in.

I'm sure they were at one point. I remember being forced to leave a party because one of the quests that enables one to go there unlocked at lv175. But whatevs. It seems like you're mad by the Taylor Swift capitalization of "NEVER" (Ever Getting Back Together < that's my jam babii~!) so imma leave this be.
Jan 22 13
Windia F/P Arch Mage
gonyyong1
I'm pretty sure you don't get any EXP from HOH until level 175 though, unless your attacking
Jan 22 13
Galicia Mercedes 4
ElvishDawn
gonyyong: I'm pretty sure you don't get any EXP from HOH until level 175 though, unless your attacking

Lowest monster is 177, meaning you have to be 172 to leech. The monsters range from 177, 179, 181, 183 (?), and 184. To get any exp from leeching, you need to be 172. To get ALL exp from leeching, you have to be 179.

Ahhh, playing at SH for those 108 hours on my Merc, sure learned alot about the levels there.
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login