• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Cant do more questions for Chinchillin chair
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Jan 22 13
Scania Mercedes 4
MemorizabIe
I tried to do them today, and currently have 8/10, but now it says I haven't met the requirements to participate. This is for the Southperry Chinchillin' chair giveaway. Did they change some rules, and is anyone else now unable to participate? I did make an account, but I didn't validate it because the e-mail never arrived.. do you need to be a member with a validated e-mail to participate?
New MapleStory Screen: Friend's first lvl. 120!
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 22 13
Bera Evan 10th Growth
Erag0n1
probably
New MapleStory Screen: Miracle Time 3/8/14 at Nexon HQ New MapleStory Video: Let's Make Mesos Part 1
Jan 22 13
Scania Battle Mage 4
EarIyMage
Ryonax: I don't know but that event is pretty sucky, it keeps telling me I'm getting questions wrong when they're right, it's also giving me 4 answers to a question that are all wrong.
Luckily we have till February, heaps of time.

I don't know what database you've been using but all the answers/questions are right.
Jan 22 13
Bera Zero Transcendent
Xhanto
Try changing your email address in your settings and resend validation.
Jan 22 13
Windia Hunter
tocharan
Ryonax: I personally haven't had an issue with a right answer being wrong. You're probably using a bad source to look up your answers.
Jan 22 13
Scania Battle Mage 4
EarIyMage
Ryonax: There was one about Chaos Zakum and it asked how much Ambition he gave, all 4 multiple choice answers were in the 100's but he actually gives like 350~ something.
There was also another question regarding a Monster Carnival Map but the thing is there were two of those maps (same name) but in Monster Carnival 1 and 2, I think I got the question wrong for that one too when I put in the right answer.

http://www.southperry.net/spdb.php

I also checked maple archive and it says that one form gives 140 while another gives 90.
Jan 22 13
ElNido Hero
FanaIisWrath
Ryonax: There was one about Chaos Zakum and it asked how much Ambition he gave, all 4 multiple choice answers were in the 100's but he actually gives like 350~ something.
There was also another question regarding a Monster Carnival Map but the thing is there were two of those maps (same name) but in Monster Carnival 1 and 2, I think I got the question wrong for that one too when I put in the right answer.

Use Southperry's database. Whether you think the answer is right or not, the contest rules say to use it so if you don't that's on you lol.
Jan 22 13
Bera Evan 10th Growth
Erag0n1
Which subforum currently has the most threads?

Infraction Appeal
Shenanlgans
Maplestory Discussion
Maple Q & A

I have literally no idea ._.'
New MapleStory Screen: Miracle Time 3/8/14 at Nexon HQ New MapleStory Video: Let's Make Mesos Part 1
Jan 22 13
ElNido Hero
FanaIisWrath
Can't you just go to each section and see how many pages of threads there are?
Jan 22 13
DemethosGMS Shadower
Foxino
Erag0n1: Which subforum currently has the most threads?

Infraction Appeal
Shenanlgans
Maplestory Discussion
Maple Q & A

I have literally no idea ._.'

http://www.southperry.net/forum.php

just look at the thread count..
New MapleStory Screen: Maple bounty hunter medal New MapleStory Video: Red update - shadower skill showcase
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One