MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 27 13
Scania Phantom 4
Arxilia
Can it be done? ._. I've googled it to no end, but the most recent discussions of it were like 6 months ago so I doubt they're relevant now. Running it in VMWare nets me "This can't be run on a virtual machine." So... Help?
New thread Replies
Jan 27 13
Khaini Jett 4
MokumeMeteor
Dude, its not worth the effort. Sorry.
Jan 27 13
Broa Aran 4
dePrinced
What has changed in six months, exactly?
Jan 27 13
Broa Kaiser 4
UKaiserDude
I use Parallels Desktop to play on my Macbook. As well as needing Parallels, you will need to (a) always run the game from the website, and (b) enable a registry edit script every time you turn on the computer. The RegEdit instructions can be easily found if you google Maplestory on Parallels.

Yes, I use a paid Parallels
Jan 27 13
Scania Phantom 4
Arxilia
I dunno. Didn't they change the game guard or something?
Jan 27 13*
Bera Bishop
EveningLady
Redcoatdude: I use Parallels Desktop to play on my Macbook. As well as needing Parallels, you will need to (a) always run the game from the website, and (b) enable a registry edit script every time you turn on the computer. The RegEdit instructions can be easily found if you google Maplestory on Parallels.

Yes, I use a paid Parallels

This. You install MapleStory on your VM and then you go to RegEdit (it's a program) in Windows and in the RegEdit search bar type "VideoBiosVersion" and double click it when you see it. Delete everything in the box that pops up and exit RegEdit. Then play and enjoy! You'll have to do it every time you power up the VM though, so it's a bit annoying, but at least Maple runs now on my Mac with the fix.
MapleStory Screen: Finally got/scrolled my aeas hand!
Jan 27 13
Galicia Luminous 4
jACKaTLASSES
I did it on VMware. Only problem is it's a little laggy on the maple on VMware when I have 2 maplestorys up.
Jan 29 13
Arcania F/P Arch Mage
Udonberry
MapleStory Screen: Screencap
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login