MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

How do you get the chinchillin chair?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jan 27 13
Windia Hermit
TigerXskills
just wondering
New thread Replies
Jan 27 13
Nova Mechanic 4
EXenonLotus
Are you serious
Jan 27 13
Scania Evan 10th Growth
BlackRockSou
Chinchilla swag
Jan 27 13
Zenith Battle Mage 4
YourKrypton
LockedDOwn: Are you serious

Yes he's serious, if he made a thread about it. Jeez, just answer the question or don't type anything. Some people don't go to Maple Fan Sites all the time, to know what's going on.

OT: Southperry.net. Go to the event tab, and its the first thing. You need 35 points, and you can get UP TO 5 points a day. So it will take a week to get it(if you get 5 points a day).
Jan 27 13
Bera Thunder Breaker 4
fieryice26
MapleStory Screen: Take a risk ;)
Jan 27 13
Nova Mechanic 4
EXenonLotus
MiracleChild: Well, he was too stupid to even try to google it.
Jan 27 13
Zenith Battle Mage 4
YourKrypton
LockedDOwn: MiracleChild: Well, he was too stupid to even try to google it.

Why google it when, Oh I don't know, you can ask a site that revolves around Maple. There was no stupidity anywhere in his intentions, but the stupidity came when you decided to thrust your grubby little fingers across the keyboard.
Jan 27 13
Nova Mechanic 4
EXenonLotus
MiracleChild: Because google takes what, a second? while coming to basil he had to take the time and create a thread, then wait for a response.
Jan 27 13
ElNido Xenon 4
Luminoctum
I love my chair. I afk on it for hours
MapleStory Screen: My first hilla solo
Feb 08 13
Windia Kaiser 4
KaiserRole
How do you get the award tokens? I got 3/5 but I got the 5 right. But page crashed so I had to refresh and now it says I have 3 right not 5 wtf -_-. But how do I get the 3 award tokens I got for today?

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login