• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 29 13
Khaini Battle Mage 2
NoxusPride
:/ So I have been reading guides on how to make mesos, and many of them involve making a HS mule to sell Holy Symbol to people. Actually, my funding is only probably 25 mil. And so just recently I have made a cleric and I'm not sure how much I should sell a 3 minute HS for. Are these around the 50k range? or 100k?
Replies
Jan 29 13
Bera Evan 2nd Growth
Pucefoot
most people pay per hour.
Jan 29 13
Khaini Battle Mage 2
NoxusPride
misslime: most people pay per hour.

Would you happen to know how much that would cost? 1 mil?
Jan 29 13
Bellocan Night Walker 3
DexlessNW97
most people give out hs for free. Not many people buy hs except for hardcore godly funded levelers because the bishop/phantom usually just leeches
Jan 29 13
Bera Blade Master
Scaldus
depends on where u hs. lhc or sh you could probably charge 10 mil / hour.
maybe 5mil / hour at aliens
Jan 29 13
Scania Buccaneer
pewkakyu
if you are in a party with them it doesnt work as selling.(like in alien normally its 3k exp but in a party with hs its 2900per kill) make expedition and add them. use hs and go on expedition window and drag that person's name to other party. they will still have HS and it will be like 1.5x exp for them. so in alien that person will gain 4500 exp. but you have to make sure. when HS is about to run out you have to drag that person's name from expedition and add you your party in expedition so you can buff him. repeat the process and you'll be sweet
New MapleStory Screen: Last boss run before the patch :) New MapleStory Video: mercedes official trailer
Jan 30 13
Khaini Battle Mage 2
NoxusPride
shanaviper: if you are in a party with them it doesnt work as selling.(like in alien normally its 3k exp but in a party with hs its 2900per kill) make expedition and add them. use hs and go on expedition window and drag that person's name to other party. they will still have HS and it will be like 1.5x exp for them. so in alien that person will gain 4500 exp. but you have to make sure. when HS is about to run out you have to drag that person's name from expedition and add you your party in expedition so you can buff him. repeat the process and you'll be sweet
Oh haha yeah I know that method, but Im just not sure how much it sells per 3minute HS. Thanks for the comment though =]
Jan 30 13
Scania Buccaneer
pewkakyu
why not go by hour? so maybe like 3m~5m per hour. test it out and if it doesn't sell lower the price
New MapleStory Screen: Last boss run before the patch :) New MapleStory Video: mercedes official trailer
Jan 30 13
Windia F/P Arch Mage
xFeebo
It's usually easier to find parties that are desperate for HS during 2x (only ones that don't have bish/phant, of course).
Jan 30 13
Scania Chief Bandit
LordOfShads
I sell 1 HS for 100k lol
but they t rich
New MapleStory Screen: New portal?
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga