MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 31 13
KradiaEMS Dawn Warrior 4
p00pit0ut
i wanted to ask this because i feel like i want to make a night lord, they dont seem very strong however because i copied a 3rd job NL skill (triple throw) with my phantom and it was surprisingly weak, im asking this because i dont want my NL to be KSed like hell from the lumis which consist of 80% of the maple populaton here in kradia ATM, any thoughts?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 31 13
DemethosGMS Hayato 4
ComradeXIII
Only if you have good equips.
MapleStory Screen: ComradeXIII Becomes Level 200
Jan 31 13
KradiaEMS Dawn Warrior 4
p00pit0ut
oh, im poor i guess NL isnt for me then
Jan 31 13
Broa Cannoneer 4
SaiyanBased
Dont only play for damage man
MapleStory Screen: Forever alone MapleStory Video: Dorothy soloed by a phantom
Jan 31 13*
Scania Phantom 4
solicitousiy
Attack skills stolen by phantoms are halved in damage, buffs are decreased in duration time, that's why. I only do about 300-400ks with stolen quad throw with a 116k range on my 182 phantom.
MapleStory Screen: Grats on 4th, teehee MapleStory Video: Empress Masscre
Jan 31 13
Bera Jett 4
igotherachet
I might make a NL since this new lv250 cap is coming meaning new skills for them i hope they get good skills
Jan 31 13*
KradiaGMS Battle Mage 4
markb24
inyourface45: oh, im poor i guess NL isnt for me then

you dont need funds. you can play nl if you want to, it is not the strongest job right now but it gets good hyper skills and is alot of fun.

stuff in this game changes all the time anyway. if you play just based off str you will likely not stick with the job and the job you picked for str could become weak in the future.
Jan 31 13
Scania Phantom 4
GilIete
Well fun it is totally on you since some people don't like NL's and others love them (Like me). You can just make a NL, play it, have fun and slowly fund it. You don't need to have the funds right away before starting a class.
MapleStory Screen: Lv.200 phantom party MapleStory Video: CWKPQ as a Pirate
Jan 31 13
Broa Xenon 4
CriticaIFlux
darkninjax2 That's not halved damage. It's only a lot weaker because of lack of shadow partner, but trust me a NL with 116k range is not going to be doing 600-800ks with the main hits of quad throw lol. Your damage is actually about what you'd be hitting as a night lord minus shadow partner. At least until we get hypers.

envenomed Agreed the fun is up to you. Some people say NL's are the most boring class they ever played, but I love it. I always come back to it after I get bored with a new class
Xbox 360/One Video: Ps4 hands on first impressions
Jan 31 13
Broa Shade 4
Atrev
ox0Shad0w0xo: darkninjax2 That's not halved damage. It's only a lot weaker because of lack of shadow partner, but trust me a NL with 116k range is not going to be doing 600-800ks with the main hits of quad throw lol. Your damage is actually about what you'd be hitting as a night lord minus shadow partner. At least until we get hypers.

Actually it IS proven that any skill you steal as a Phantom will be downed to 60~70% of its original damage
MapleStory Screen: Im the Dojo King MapleStory Video: [gms] lvl 205 shade at dojo (5:46)
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login