• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 03 13
Bera Hero
HakNLash
How rare are those level 40 branch nose? I only see the level 10's now. Is a 3L rare scrolled once level 40 branch nose worth 1.55 billion? or too expensive?

Thanks guys
New MapleStory Screen: Level 200 db and ds normal magnus kill
Replies
Feb 03 13
Windia Bow Master
BmStriker
Clean ones are worth 2b.
Feb 03 13
Bera Hero
HakNLash
so should i buy it? LOL my friend said he bought one but 3L epic for 1b. but i guess he just got lucky on that one
New MapleStory Screen: Level 200 db and ds normal magnus kill
Feb 03 13
Windia Battle Mage 4
ArcaneEli
RoronoaZoro: I remember when I found a 2 line epic lvl 40 branch nose for 26m in 2010 lol I didn't have enough though...
omg talking afro.
New MapleStory Screen: My best aran combo ever New MapleStory Video: Curse of the Ice Knight PQ Fail #1
Feb 03 13
Bera Shadower
SmexyRaph
Well clean ones w/o pot is around 1b and i just sold my 3l 4% dex clean for 2.2
New MapleStory Screen: Phantom
Feb 04 13
Broa F/P Arch Mage
diseulogy
nikeball123 AyeeRaph Really, they're still that cheap? Maybe it's just me, but I cannot find any at all. Maybe it's because I'm in CMYK, I don't know. Only ones I see are the insanely good ones that are worth at least 10b; the ones I cannot afford. ):

RoronoaZoro Aw, that sucks. Nice basil id, by the way.!
Feb 04 13
Yellonde Buccaneer
hooodi
I don't get it though (with the prices of the branch noses), aren't they practically in the same potting range as the level 10 ones? I mean I totally understand that it has different names I guess, but meh, I guess maybe its because lots of them were potted really well, selling for Uber high prices~
New MapleStory Screen: Casually taking over henesys
Feb 04 13
Broa F/P Arch Mage
diseulogy
lukiie No, they're a whole potential tier higher, so it makes a huge difference. You basically can get double the stats with the same amount of cubing.
Tier 1: 30-
Tier 2: 31-70
Tier 3: 71+
Feb 04 13
Windia Phantom 4
CherryTigers
lukiie: I don't get it though (with the prices of the branch noses), aren't they practically in the same potting range as the level 10 ones? I mean I totally understand that it has different names I guess, but meh, I guess maybe its because lots of them were potted really well, selling for Uber high prices~

nope
New MapleStory Screen: GMWaltzing drops by! New MapleStory Video: Miracle time cubing!
Feb 08 13
Yellonde Buccaneer
hooodi
HateSpirit: ohhh I see I see~
New MapleStory Screen: Casually taking over henesys
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +