MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 03 13
Bera Hero
HakNLash
How rare are those level 40 branch nose? I only see the level 10's now. Is a 3L rare scrolled once level 40 branch nose worth 1.55 billion? or too expensive?

Thanks guys
MapleStory Screen: Level 200 db and ds normal magnus kill
New thread Replies
Feb 03 13
Windia Bow Master
BmStriker
Clean ones are worth 2b.
Feb 03 13
Bera Hero
HakNLash
so should i buy it? LOL my friend said he bought one but 3L epic for 1b. but i guess he just got lucky on that one
MapleStory Screen: Level 200 db and ds normal magnus kill
Feb 03 13
Windia Battle Mage 4
ArcaneEli
RoronoaZoro: I remember when I found a 2 line epic lvl 40 branch nose for 26m in 2010 lol I didn't have enough though...
omg talking afro.
MapleStory Screen: My best aran combo ever MapleStory Video: Curse of the Ice Knight PQ Fail #1
Feb 03 13
Bera Shadower
SmexyRaph
Well clean ones w/o pot is around 1b and i just sold my 3l 4% dex clean for 2.2
MapleStory Screen: Phantom
Feb 04 13
Broa I/L Arch Mage
HateSpirit
nikeball123 AyeeRaph Really, they're still that cheap? Maybe it's just me, but I cannot find any at all. Maybe it's because I'm in CMYK, I don't know. Only ones I see are the insanely good ones that are worth at least 10b; the ones I cannot afford. ):

RoronoaZoro Aw, that sucks. Nice basil id, by the way.!
Feb 04 13
Yellonde Buccaneer
hooodi
I don't get it though (with the prices of the branch noses), aren't they practically in the same potting range as the level 10 ones? I mean I totally understand that it has different names I guess, but meh, I guess maybe its because lots of them were potted really well, selling for Uber high prices~
MapleStory Screen: Casually taking over henesys
Feb 04 13
Broa I/L Arch Mage
HateSpirit
lukiie No, they're a whole potential tier higher, so it makes a huge difference. You basically can get double the stats with the same amount of cubing.
Tier 1: 30-
Tier 2: 31-70
Tier 3: 71+
Feb 04 13
Windia Phantom 4
CherryTigers
lukiie: I don't get it though (with the prices of the branch noses), aren't they practically in the same potting range as the level 10 ones? I mean I totally understand that it has different names I guess, but meh, I guess maybe its because lots of them were potted really well, selling for Uber high prices~

nope
MapleStory Screen: Godly 40% drop pendant MapleStory Video: Cra red pierre lag visual glitch
Feb 08 13
Yellonde Buccaneer
hooodi
HateSpirit: ohhh I see I see~
MapleStory Screen: Casually taking over henesys Maple Story: B>Shop Permit - YMCK
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login